Recent content by panerola

+
  1. P

New Cards that aren't used

Thanks, you are right, I was confused
  2. P

New Cards that aren't used

I use her in my relic deck. It gives me huge value (pulls monster nest with a fatty goul gives me around 26 points in every game), I am surprised that more people do not use it, although I do not see too many relic decks. I tried to play it with shieldmaidens (then the destroyed unit is low...
  3. P

Venendal Elite Completely Ruining Ranked Play

Spotters target BASE strength, so if Gerald or Ciri Dash are set to one, spotters still copy BASE strength. https://www.gwentdb.com/cards?filter-search=spott&filter-display=3
  4. P

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

It used to be minimum 10 threads of korean/japanese/chinese spam every day in the forum, and now there is none anymore, so they block it nicely. Maybe it was you all the time trying to post something!:eredinfacepalm...
  5. P

Venendal Elite Completely Ruining Ranked Play

I play a stupid deck with Yoana, since nobody is playing. But when you play against NG, Venendal (a bronze card) can reset gold cards to 1 but Yoana (a silver) cannot buff them again. Maybe the problem is not Venendal is too strong, but other cards are too weak. Nevertheless, I agree that is...
  6. P

Midwinter update review, problems and solutions

Another nerf for her? finally we will not be able to play her.
  7. P

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

I though it was obvious it was intended. I guess not.
  8. P

Top 2 things you wish weren't in Gwent

1. Whining posts. 2. The reveal mechanics that allow to reset even GOLD cards to 1. 3. the fact that some of the cards now are completely useless... such as Hjalmar, Triss Butt, YenCon, Malena makes me sad. And Kambi also, yes Kambi, I like it because it changes completely the rules of the game...
  9. P

Avalac'h: The Sage question

Thanks, did not know that.
  10. P

Avalac'h: The Sage question

Avalac'h: The Sage question What happens if you play Avalac'h: the Sage and the last gold/silver card of the opponent is Avalac'h: the sage? is it an infinite spawn of Avalac'hs? Has anybody experienced that?
  11. P

Should Iris be a Gold card?

I think Iris is somehow fine, you can shackles, decoy (emir), or even pavetta her (not a common tactic though). There is some risk on playing her and not being able to kill her. Compared to commanders horn, it gives you 20 points straight away, while iris gives you 25 but you have to kill her.
  12. P

Gwent WTF/Epic/Funny Moments

It also happened to me when I crafted woodland spirit, so, I guess it is a more common mistake than you might think. I must admit, it was a facepalm moment. :eredinfacepalm:
  13. P

Is it just me or Nilfgaard is absolutely ridiculous right now?

LOL, I learned that in the hard way.
  14. P

when do you play yarpen? at the end of the game, when it does not have any more value? Yarpen is a target, always, but you gamble playing at the beginning to get the maximum value. I see you never played Schirru, you want to know if you have a scorch target or not before you use it, typically...
  15. P

Nobody is complaining about Fringilla Vigo combo (with cahir and Emhir)? You can find an example in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxLcSkbrD0 minute 6:45. I think it is quite flip a coin win/lose game. You have scorch, igni or villi (Bork), you win; otherwise you are doomed. In the...
Top Bottom