Recent content by pangagamer91

+
  1. P

Removing Quest Items

Yeah, there are times when you find an item during an examination and it doesn't even get used for the quest (has to be handed to another party). You just mention it or show it to someone and then I suppose it becomes irrelevant. I intend to hold onto certain things a little longer. Keys can be...
  2. P

What's the strangest glitch you've come across?

Like any game, your prone to run into glitches. Some more than others. I want to know what's the strangest glitch you've seen in the game. I was once in Novigrad (can't remember where exactly) and I summoned Roach and he walks out of a house, like literally comes from inside the house straight...
  3. P

Future witcher game rebrand idea

I'd like to point out that this is my personal opinion and I realize that others may not agree, but I want to offer this proposition and see what kind of discussion unravels. I am a big fan of RPG games, especially fantasy style games such as Elder Scrolls, Monster Hunter, and The Witcher...
  4. P

Removing Quest Items

I can understand that the devs don't want you to accidentally get rid of a quest item before you complete the quest, however, after the quest is completed, the game should unregister the item as a quest specific item or allow you to reassign its designation. Also, I have several items that I...
  5. P

User Interface Thread

There are needed improvements to the user interface. Firstly, the game has too many torches and candles in the way of important object or people. I keep lighting candles when trying to talk to craftsmen. Also, filters are just terrible. I don't understand how there isn't a filter to arrange...
  6. P

Big Disappointment in The Witcher 3

I'm not sure if the game is using loot scaling, however, I did notice one thing about loot drops. Let's say you play through a quest or simply explore an undiscovered location and then beat the enemies and grab your loot. If you (for whatever reason) decide to re-load the last...
  7. P

Viper Set.

I have never come across viper school treasure quests, aside from the initial sword quest triggered in White Orchard. Is this feature only available once you play New Game +. I know that the DLC content adds the wolf and manticore school gear, but I personally haven't come across additional...
  8. P

why are town guards so high level

I personally don't like how this game is so anti - NPC killing. I realize that if some NPCs are killed (in particular merchants and named NPCs that spawn quests), this will irreversibly alter the inner workings of the game and remove certain features. However, I also think that NPC killing adds...
  9. P

Combat Stances in future Witcher games

I haven't played the first or second games, but have seen several discussions about the combat stances. I also agree that the battle mechanics need to be expanded; not just for armed combat, but also unarmed combat. I personally would like to see a variety of CQC options added, mainly because...
  10. P

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

There have been several devs that overextended themselves and made an undesirable installment of a popular series that flopped. For instance, Mass Effect while very popular, was essentially put to rest after the third game and the devs claimed they weren't going to produce additional...
  11. P

Starting The Witcher Games: Any Hints or Tips?

I would also suggest starting with the 3rd game. I have done this for many series and then went back to play the first and second games (especially if they've been remastered). If you are looking for tips on actual gameplay, I would say the easiest way to start is to clear all the exploration...
  12. P

Gameplay mechanics I want to see in "The Wicher 4"

I believe that the battle system is being hugely impaired, because the witcher has such as limited range of motions and equipment. Suggested actions would be to include side-stepping, crouching, vaulting, pivoting, and close quarters combat moves. I believe this would reinvigorate the battle...
  13. P

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

I certainly would be interesting in playing that game. Another suggestion would be to have some sort of shared play mode, similar to how in The Last of Us, you get to play Ellie during one of the chapters before switching back to Joel. For the witcher 3, I believe CDPR should've expanded the...
Top Bottom