Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

3. pantys

Too much Johnny

Let him act damn
  4. pantys

Gang feature: Voodoo Boys

dda
  5. pantys

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

as badger said to skinny in el camino "APEX!"
  6. pantys

Lets Talk Immersion...

yes my friend broken traffic scripts.
  7. pantys

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

I've played way too many games like over 1500+ which happen to be all different types of games for example there are JRPGS on the PS2 or GameCube that feel more dynamic and alive incrementally due to their unique mechanics, compared to a game like this which is overshadowed by its...
  8. pantys

Lets Talk Immersion...

The Joytoy aspect really pisses me off tbh, its like what's even the point. It's just a silly sequence of rubbing and it's not very "cyberpunk" at all its just vanilla as hell, I get the game is rated M and there are limitations because of the ESRB, showing fully animated sex scenes would be a...
  9. pantys

Lets Talk Immersion...

Its at the gun range for the one gig "Shoot to Thrill" if you don't have the correct caliber weapon selected it'll play an animation instead of firing, only animation trigger I'm aware of. But I'm talking not talking about just honking, ofc I know you can honk, I'm talking about an animation for...
  10. pantys

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

Thank you for stating this, there was another post we were talking about the immersion aspects of the game missing while others were complaining about the BUGS which yeah sure there are bugs but eventually they'll be fixed. In this post we were really upset with the lack of features like...
  11. pantys

Lets Talk Immersion...

12. pantys

Clothing, overall look and customization thread

Anyone can sound whiny at this point but there really has been a super low bar set in the past few years for recent releases but imo you don't sound whiny. But even a game like RDR2 get it right with hats and changing the contrast on the screen when you put one on, having long hair you can still...
  13. pantys

Lets Talk Immersion...

"SHES CHIPPED WATCH OUT" 1607746917 I'm constantly cursing back at Jackie in spanish because of that like dude chill, instead they could have done some idle chatter for the characters to go through like "oh i sure hope this ambush is gonna be a thrill eh?" or talking about random stuff not...
Top Bottom