Recent content by PapaFranku123

+
  1. PapaFranku123

Which character do you dislike most?

Got to agree. Every time my jam starts playing on the radio he interrupts it. Every single time. "GoooOOoOoOooOdmorning Night City!" So annoying. Maximum Mike is the best tho. When he interrupts the radio I pull over and take notes.
  2. PapaFranku123

What would Fix the game for you?

However, remember that the 1.2 patch wasn't supposed to be a "No Man's Sky patch." The 1.2 was the patch that had to make the game work. It had to resolve as many bugs as possibile and had to make the gaming experience in old gen consoles enjoyable. The issues of the game that many people...
  3. PapaFranku123

Visual bug in photomode

This bug (don't know if it was intentionally implemented) appears only when you zoom in with Kiroshi Optics. If you just zoom in with your "normal eyes" everything's fine. My character also has different piercings now. Does anyone have my same problem?
  4. PapaFranku123

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Player can no longer cancel fall damage by performing a slide action when about to fall from greater heights I'm SO SAD this was removed. Unless the player wanted to break the game intentionally, this mechanic was kinda unlikely to happen. I loved doing it during the casual exploration of the...
  5. PapaFranku123

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

That's the point. Devs are real people, just like you and me, and they're working hard to fix problems already fixed by 3 mods. But remember, that's their job: they can't always do what they want the way they prefer. I think we should respect this without judging them. If it took so long to do...
  6. PapaFranku123

Post Your Desktop

The official concept art of Vegas in Blade Runner 2049.
  7. PapaFranku123

Share Your Screenshots!!!

8. PapaFranku123

Silly bugs

Hey, I found the cat underwater too. It's in Kabuki. I'd like to pont out an annoying bug where Wilson, ofc from inside 2nd Amendment in the H10 mega building, shouts you "Wait don't go!" or "You'll break my heart!" every time you're halfway to the ground floor inside the elevator, or halfway...
  9. PapaFranku123

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

I appreciate your will to make things right. Just put a flippin walking key cmoooooon :beer:
  10. PapaFranku123

upcoming in the future next gen "Cyberpunk 2077"

Chill, man. I'm just saying that you shouldn't ask for a "RDR2 version" of every new AAA Open World RPG that will be released from now on. Since Cyberpunk was officially released a month ago, asking for "completely new animations" is like asking for a completely new game. In my humble opinion...
  11. PapaFranku123

upcoming in the future next gen "Cyberpunk 2077"

I think you shouldn't compare Cyberpunk with a Rockstar game. They're just two very different things. What is done is done. What can be fixed will be (hopefully) fixed. The high detailed animations of the NPCs probably won't be implemented, because the game doesn't allow you to deeply interact...
Top Bottom