Recent content by Paprikamann

+
  1. P

Turning vsync on causes severe fps drops every few seconds

Activate VSync via your graphic drivers. And check out the tweaks thread: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/63999-The-compendium-of-tweaks-and-fixes-for-the-PC-version There are a lot of tips for improving your performance or quality.
  2. P

Blood and Wine graphics are bad

Try deleting the files "user.settings" and "user.settings.bak" in your "documents\thewitcher3..." folder. Sometimes there are issues with them after installing a patch. You have to make the settings again, of course. ;) And also check the thread for graphic tweaks in this forum section. Maybe...
  3. P

Now playing [music]

4. P

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Schön geschrieben! ;) Euch auch nochmal Frohe Weihnachten! :D Ich hoffe, es gab keine allzu unerwünschten Geschenke. Und falls doch: Nächstes Weihnachten kommt bestimmt ... hehe ... (natürlich nur, falls Coca Cola in dieser Zeit nicht bankrott gehen sollte).
  5. P

Now playing [music]

New Avantasia single ist out for three weeks now. I think it's pretty amazing and if this is the "worst" song of the upcoming album (according to some reviews), then I don't want to know (read: I f*cking want to know) how awesome the rest of the album will be! Is anyone an Avantasia fan, too?
  6. P

Rate each act's story [SPOILERS]

He turned into Uma either on his way back or when he already has arrived on the shore. C'mon, you're looking for plotholes just for the sake of critisizing something. I'm curious how many words you would say if you're almost dying. It was hard enough for him to cast the "Ciri Soul Spell".
  7. P

Doubt in "Get Junior" and "Honor Among Thieves" ? (Possible Spoilers)

It means that this quest is (way) below your level. You won't get much experience points for grey quests. ;)
  8. P

Rate each act's story [SPOILERS]

Dandelion suggested to visit him because he didn't know a better person for this task. It was Avallac'h who "made her like dead" so the Wild Hunt couldn't find her.
  9. P

what happens to yen and triss at the end [possible spoilers its about the ending so...]

You're right of course. I was referring to a statement at the end of the Witcher 3 (don't remember when it actually was).
  10. P

[HoS] Boss Fights

Why didn't you just re-equip your armour? :D But yes, the boss fights of HoS are pretty tough. The other bosses are hard as well and I like it! Still, all bosses are defeatable. ;)
  11. P

[HoS] Boss Fights

What's your level? If you're doing the fights some level lower than recommended, it's pretty obvious why you've got so much trouble. You should have reached Level 32 or even higher at least. Plus, the boss fights in HoS are supposed to be tough. That's one reason why a lot of people (including...
  12. P

Missed Countess Mignole

Nope, you have to buy the diagrams from her. She appears only in this mission. ;)
Top Bottom