Recent content by PatBasi

+
  1. PatBasi

MASTER MIRROR EXPANSION IS NOW LIVE!

Thanks. Descriptions could be updated. A bit vague at the moment I think.
  2. PatBasi

MASTER MIRROR EXPANSION IS NOW LIVE!

What does Mandrake do now?
  3. PatBasi

Common Denominator

Didn't get that achievement either while "winning" a game today with this deck. (Yeah my opponent lost connection). Concerning the previous comment: it's only one of three achievements I don't have and the latest I got was about a month ago.
  4. PatBasi

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

There are several bronze aristocrats. There are several bronze NR cards with zeal. And as pointed out by OneWhoCravesSouls playing seasonal helps. It actually helps completing plenty of quests and contracts about twice as fast. I was farming the "reveal" contract (I was already much advanced...
  5. PatBasi

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Well ... this is embarassing. Thanks :D
  6. PatBasi

Deep analysis of Journey performed by Game Director himself

Many thanks for that detailed post. And much respect for the time at which you posted it :D One thing that puzzles me: how come the sum of odds is 0,82 and not 1? Lack of coffee doesn't do me good. Hopefully in other endeavors I'm sharper (one can hope). :D
  7. PatBasi

Thanks a lot ThorSerpent for these explanations. Could you also tell us how often the quests under "week 1/5" can be completed (in theory, beside any potential current bug)? Once? Once a week? Once a day? ...
  8. PatBasi

SEASON OF THE ELVES IS HERE!

Intentional might be a strong word. But yeah, last year it was the same. It's a another tool for that seasonal mode.
  9. PatBasi

I don't think it's a bug. The below 20 crowns are from the premium path. Whether because you haven't unlocked it or you can only do one or the other path, it doesn't surprise me you're on on 20 and not 40. You can progress more than one level a day. Again we need to know the rules before we...
  10. PatBasi

As cokicvladimir pointed out, this system isn't clear and we could use some explanation of its rules. While we don't know these rules it's hard to appreciate the system. A: I imagine it's the level you've reached in the journey B: From what I saw it's the number rounds you've won in the...
  11. PatBasi

Emhyr Picking up Doom Daerlan Footsoldier Banishes the soldier Instantly...

Which is why I find weird that when you kill a doomed Ancient Foglet it disappears from the board then reappears on the board and finally gets banished. To me it doesn't respect that definition of doomed (plus slows down the game with useless animation).
  12. PatBasi

Is this game F2P friendly?

I respectfully strongly disagree. It's pretty easy to get a decent collection without playing much. And I find you can get enough free resources to craft the cards you desperately want. Since homecoming I have played for about half the time (with long gaps). When I play, I generally aim at...
  13. PatBasi

I don't think remove reach is the right idea

I agree that reach 1 cards were too limited and not played enough. Removing reach 1 makes sense to me. Reach 2 on the other hand was interesting. When you played a reach 2 unit you had more choices, both as the one playing the reach 2 unit or the opponent. For example, sometimes you played your...
  14. PatBasi

[Igor + Scribes] Syndicate Completely Broken Deck

Oh my bad, thanks Celadyl for stetting me straight :)
  15. PatBasi

[Igor + Scribes] Syndicate Completely Broken Deck

The turn you play Igor can generate a hell lot of points, that's for sure. And if you want to go full meme you can do Igor, scribes AND townsfolk's. It starts like this And can end up at something like 313 points 1563446589 Yes this isn't the place as it's about seductress ;) And her...
Top Bottom