Recent content by pateapollos86

+
  1. P

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

The game release on Steam has changed. Why? The game was going to be launched on 19 May 0:00 GMT and now it's on 19 May 18:00 GMT!! I hope this is a mistake from Steam :mean:
  2. P

Any chance to see it on Gamersyde or download link? The YouTube's compression is the worst. Anyway, good work with console versions!! :cheers:
  3. P

FREE DLC and EXPANSION PACK ideas for devs to ponder :)

I think one DLC should adds cloaks to the game. Some trailers show Geralt with cloak and he looks great. Moreover, Geralt could drop his cloak before a fight, and so, you don't have to create animations for the cloak in combat.
  4. P

Unfortunately, nope. IGN only upload their videos to Youtube with the same (shit) quality. I asked the same to IGN on Twitter when they released the video of "first 15 minutes" few weeks ago and they didn't answer. After this, they have released some videos and none has been upload uncompressed...
  5. P

Which difficulty level will you choose?

I will try Hard or Dark. Now, I'm replaying TW2 and I find Dark Mode easy. Though I've to say that I'm a experienced witcher, it's my eighth game :yes:
  6. P

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

hahaha ok. In Spain "The Saints Innocents' day"(like April fools) is on 28 December... so, I didn't remember that 1 April was April fools. :thumbup:
  7. P

[TW1][WIP] The Rise of the White Wolf

Are you trolling us? ??? In case that it is true, how do you launch it on tablets if the franchise's propetry is of CD Projekt?
  8. P

[SPAIN] - The Witcher (Comunidad HISPANA)

Hace unos días unos compañeros y yo terminamos la traducción del artbook de TW2, ya lo publique en "Temas Generales" de los foros pero lo dejo aquí también para que este en el post en español. El link para descargar el pdf es este...
  9. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - An Open Letter

I think CD Projekt should have done a phased launch as they did with TW2. First on PC and then on the rest of platforms. Sorry, I understand the reasons but I'm very disappointed
  10. P

The Witcher 2 Artbook in Spanish

The Witcher 2 Artbook in Spanish Hi everybody! Recently, a few people and I translated the Artbook of The Witcher 2 to Spanish. Was a lot of work but it's worth for the witcher fans. The reason why I post in the "General Discussions" is to reach most people as we can. It can be a great gift...
  11. P

(Spoilers) The Witcher Trivia Game!

Ups. You are right, I lost my mind :) I thought Norman Sador was the man with the disfigured face. Time to replay TW2.... As you knew what I meant, it's your turn
  12. P

Nope. I give you a clue. The soldier appear only during the prologue. Folstest talk with him and say his name.
  13. P

Easy one. What's the name of the soldier with desfigured face in The Witcher 2?
  14. P

If you mean the sword Leo Bonhart gave to Ciri, an armorer called Esterhazy sold it to him
  15. P

TW3 Monsterbook

Done! :)
Top Bottom