Recent content by pauldubya007

+
  1. P

Apologies for not playing Gwent

Apologies for not playing Gwent This message is really to all the people at CD Project who are working very hard on Gwent and making it such a great game. I recently got access to the beta and was really enjoying playing a few rounds of Gwent every day. But as I was playing and seeing all the...
  2. P

Missable Trophies / Achievements - PATCH REQUEST

For me it was the woodland spirit achievement that done me. . Now 250 hours in I find I missed one achievement and it has totally bummed me out, there is no way I am going to put in another 100 hours just to get this achievement to pop. So what, from now on I am going to have to read an...
  3. P

what difficulty is everyone playing on?

All depends on what skilled gamer you are, some people will find death march easy and some people won't be able to do it at all. Try it, you can always lower the difficulty if it becomes too frustrating. I will say though the very first fight can be very tough if you can make it through...
  4. P

Why is Geralt American?

Interesting, many thanks for clearing that up. My mind can rest now. :cheers:
  5. P

Why is Geralt American?

Why is Geralt American? Almost every other character I have met so far in this game has a European accent, so why does Geralt have an American accent if he is a native of these lands. Silly question I know and I ask it with tongue firmly in cheek, but just wanted to hear others thoughts on this.
  6. P

Play your first playthrough on Death March!

I am playing on death march and i think you get less xp, fights are harder(don't know whether you deal less damage or enemies hit harder, maybe its both) and meditating doesn't regen your health, so you have to spend lots of money on food. But there is no perma-death.
  7. P

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

Thank You CDProjekt Red CDProject Red have gone out of their way to say thank you to gamers. I just wanted to say a big thank you back to them for making one of the greatest games I have ever played. ​Thank You CDProjekt Red
  8. P

Anyone else ENJOYING the Game?

I love this game and even though i am only about 12 hours in, my copy arrived on Saturday for some reason, I already know that this game has become my favourite game of all time and that I love cdprojektred for making this game to such a high standard. I am absolutely blown away by how...
  9. P

slow leveling? is it just me?

I am playing on death march and did every side quest(question mark), except the level 6 investigate the castle one, before doing the griffin quest and i was level 3 by the time i fought the griffin, also the griffen quest has a couple of stages to it before you fight it which all give good xp...
  10. P

what difficulty is everyone playing on?

I am also on death march and it is perfect for me. I also had problems at that first fight same as you but glad i stuck with it. Every encounter feels dangerous but not insurmountable, its just perfect, pretty much like the rest of the game so far. I just finished the second boss (wont spoil...
Top Bottom