Recent content by Payus

+
  1. Payus

Roadmap + Update 8.3 Overview Video

Dimun Smuggler! Ready for a whole row of smugglers! :smart:
  2. Payus

Who is the genius behind the Viper Witcher Mentor buff?

It is totally logic, as when they removed Sacrificial Vanguard because it was "too much carryover" and inmediately released Allgod, NR witchers, circle of life and many Gord boosts, Archgriffin and Viy. I thought it was as logic a decission as buffing mentor. I've only seen that kind of logic...
  3. Payus

LEADER ABILITY PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN SEASON OF WILD HUNT

Mayhaps :shrug: To each his own. I am not the one complaining.
  4. Payus

Because its easy to play. You just play the same more or less every game and win or lose. Same with witchers NR, Viy, etc. Even kolgrim lockdown decks are pretty much autoplay and autobuild. I rather have fun watching the grass grow. Maybe it's me, but I like a challenge not a coinflip.
  5. Payus

No, as it's been said countless times, Lippy is not the issue. It is a card you build lots of decks around, not just Ursine Ritual-cerys... there's literally hundreds of options available to create Lippy decks, not that you would know by looking at the meta. It's a shame most players ignore...
  6. Payus

Share Your Weird/Unusual Matches

Hahaha! What a great match, that shupe play was exquisit :giveup:
  7. Payus

Congratulations GWENT devs...

Why not just build a Lippy deck yourself and learn it by playing it? Choose an idea/archetype, then add Lippy + some or all of these: Roach, Knickers, Morkvaark, Oneiromancy Then go and play it and get the feel for when you should use Lippy. Tipically in most Lippy decks you want to play you...
  8. Payus

Congratulations GWENT devs...

You did get full answers, I myself wrote a long one in that post you mention. When you use lippy with 0 cards in deck and x cards in graveyard, you will get ALL the cards from the graveyard to your deck and your graveyard will be empty. Almost 9/10 games were the opponent was mill, they...
  9. Payus

What do you think is gonna be first to get a hotfix?

It's not Lippy, it's Cerys. Make queensguard a doomed unit and it's mostly fixed.
  10. Payus

The Wolven Storm (Priscilla's Song) violin cover

I'm not crying ...You are crying!
  11. Payus

Skellige is still ridiculously strong

I've crafted and played literally thousands of Lippy decks. When Cerys got added I tried it a few times but it's not my taste of deck, not braindead but boring to play more than 2-3 times. Lippy offers a lot of deck building types: You can play around creating new cards/special...
  12. Payus

Some proof: Dulla and Runewright combo, no extra treasure with Idarran: Extra unit of treasure spawn: Haern Caduch spawns extra unit:
  13. Payus

No, I already tried. Edit, I forgot to try if the spawned unit was copied, I will try later.
  14. Payus

Idarran also spawns a copy of location card's spawns. With SK for example you can place the location card on Idarran's row, create a bear witcher adept and it will create another 1 point adept on the right of Caduch giving you 2 units to heal(that will auto heal). I think it also works with elf...
  15. Payus

There's only 1 counter, to kill the snake on your side of the board, but with 7 power and 2 armor, few things can. The absolute best counter would be to run decoy and just decoy the snake, since it's doomed you will get another unit and banish the Vypper
Top Bottom