Recent content by PEAKSSS

+
  1. P

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I had literally no perks, and then tried with only datamine virtuoso
  2. P

I've been reading this thread for two fucking weeks mate haha, and check back daily. I never said he was right about the cause, but addressing the fact there is a bug is helping. 1611206096 Just reset all perk points and swapped to default cyberdeck. Tried 25 times without datamine virtuoso...
  3. P

Good job mate, I haven't actually seen a video on this bug yet on YT. Needs more exposure, going to try link this vid in a support ticket
  4. P

Hacking computers, terminals etc only gives quickhack components!!

If you're talking about item components from crafting you can buy them at weapon vendors 😊
  5. P

Anyone following this thread please go to the support tab, and navigate to lodging a support issue directly to cdpr in the hacking section of "Cyberpunk" if you haven't already. If the team don't have eyes on this, our characters/issues with quickhacks and access points may not be fixed for a...
  6. P

Have the same issue, I'm lvl 48 with not enough attribute points to invest enough to craft legendary quickhacks....so I guess I'll never get any except the one you get a crafting recipe for. Shame as I was stoked about finalizing my build perfectly (or so i thought) only to find out i was...
Top Bottom