Recent content by pebeem

+
  1. P

Is it just me or did CDPR do a good job on horror without trying in Witcher 3?

In B&W, while looking for a part of the witcher gear I ended up in a ruined castle up on a hill. I started exploring and right behind a corner I see a hooded woman is standing next to me, doing nothing, saying nothing, just nothing. I was little startled and thought to myself; 'lol, poor lady...
  2. P

Did HoS add content to the epilogue: 'Something Ends, Something Begins'?

That's an interesting thing to hear - I also didn't see these guys. Where do they reappear? At the inn?
  3. P

Villagers scared after "A princess in distress" quest.

Shavod I appreciate you chiming in into this thread - still this isn't the case here, the behavior I have described is being triggered globally after that particular quest - just wanted to make it clear that it's definitely a bug and not a feature we are talking about here. Just to prove it's...
  4. P

Shavod, afaik there's no such system in this game. Besides and didn't do anything that could possibly lower my reputation even if such system existed in this game in a first place. Considering it happens only and always after completing this particular quest it's definitely a bug.
  5. P

I did not - I told them how they could cure their colleague. Even if I did kill those men - it'd still be a bug. As I said, villagers across ALL of Velen turn on 'panic-mode' after that quest.
  6. P

Villagers scared after "A princess in distress" quest. I've started another playthrough and noticed that for some time all villagers across all Velen are constantly panicking and frightened (as if there's a fight going on/monsters around) no matter where I go. Unfortunately, this is...
  7. P

BUG: Stuck in Combat Mode

I backtracked a little and found out that this bug triggers specifically after completing the "A princess in distress" quest for the peller. SigilFey thanks for the suggestion, I've sent the bug report to RED support team.
  8. P

BUG: Stuck in Combat Mode

In 1.12 I'm in a semi-combat bug. Game runs perfectly fine apart from the fact that peasants in all places in Velen act as if I'm in constant combat shouting "help, hide, they are killing us, etc" all the time. It's game-breaking for me. Fast travelling or verifying game files do not help.
  9. P

bombs,oils and other such devices

Nope, it only goes from standard to enhanced and superior..unfortunately bombs' damage does not scale well into NG+ lategame.
  10. P

What is the best GTX 970 to run this game?

I suggest this piece - http://www.msi.com/product/graphics-card/GTX-970-GAMING-LE-100ME.html#hero-overview I use it myself and it's a beast + it has one of the most efficient colling systems currently applied to 970's
  11. P

The Church of the Eternal Rain !

I bet id didn't rain during your meditation :doubt2: But seriously it's ridiculous how many irritating bugs HoS brought...
  12. P

Strange bug: Roach sometime have no reins

Yep, can confirm that, my Roach lost its reins in 1.11
  13. P

Roach - missing reins.

Roach - missing reins. I've noticed another bug with Roach. There are no reins. Has anyone else noticed the missing reins with 1.11 and HoS installed? First, missing mane...then they removed the scabbards..and now reins...eh CDPRED, you know how to ruin the immersion. :worried:
  14. P

Scabbards in 1.10

Been diggind through the nexus to find some kind of scabbard-replacement mod that could fix the issue. Unfortunately the only one I found replaces only Geralt's scabbards. Gawd damn it, give my brother witchers their scabbards back :skepticalzoltan:
  15. P

Scabbards in 1.10

This got me to thinking - note that this is a quite far fetched 'conspiracy theory' - maybe CDPRED removed the scabbards to improve the performance on PS4 but it got propagated onto all platforms? :drunk:
Top Bottom