Recent content by Peetz

+
  1. P

How to help new players

Hear, Hear.
  2. P

OP Cards That Gain 25+ Strength In One Move (By Feeding Off Graveyard)

But, the Redanian Elite-Reinforcement for 24 pts is OK? And the Borkh-Seargent-Shani multiple round Borkh-fest is no problem? Each deck has it's powerhouse plays. Frightener is one of the easiest to deal with.
  3. P

Villentretenmerth cheese in NR deck

Had this exact NR meta played twice on me tonight. Geralt, then Borkh - I pass. Then he demotes Borkh and passes. Brings Borkh back with shani on his first play second round. And he's still got his Redanian Knight/Reinforcement. NR has too much Gold to counter this Borkh-Fest. I think this is...
  4. P

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

Having a bad day? The rest of the world is not good enough for you? Go punch your pillow. Don't take it out on beta testers.
  5. P

service interrupted...

I assume you are wireless. Run a cable to your router for a direct connection. The issue is that packet dropping resets your connection to their servers. CDPR are working on a reset/resend fix that should stop the dropped connection. In the meantime you need better, more stable internet...
  6. P

The Keg card drop rates get very very frustrating for a frequent player.

Yes, it sounds weird to me because I have opened "30-scrap" kegs consistently for the last 30 kegs. No Epics. No Legendaries. You've just been lucky. Congrats. It's all random and I seem to have about the same luck with kegs as I have playing the lotteries. None. Still havin' fun, though. Maybe...
  7. P

[suggestion] Highlight craftable cards

Excellent, Treamayne. Just another little tip that will make things easier for crafting.
  8. P

Bring back the nudity for us aged!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do like the new, matured Ves look, though. Yes?
  9. P

CDPR sell BETA KEYS

deleted...
  10. P

Possibility of adding a report system

You don't understand. Nobody cares about your cards or what l33t combo trix you had up your sleeve. You're simply showing off. Stop it..
  11. P

Player Progression

The "Bang-for-the-Buck" is in crafting all those Epics you want. At 200 scraps per - you can get a lot of powerful and desired cards that will fill out your deck nicely. The Legendaries are very pricey and are probably best left to the RNG Gods during Keg opening, unless there's a specific one...
  12. P

Probabilities for legendary/epic cards when opening kegs

I seem to have the same luck. Though I didn't track anything - I remember having a couple of Legendary choices in the 1st Kegs I opened. Naturally I picked crap cards because I had no idea at the time and haven't seen a Legendary since... LOL
  13. P

Probabilities for legendary/epic cards when opening kegs

Good for you. I'm still waiting for those Legendaries to appear...
  14. P

Cash Kegs after Beta

https://www.playgwent.com/en/faq
  15. P

Please devs lower games required graphic performance

No, seems on-topic. The OP stated "I bought key today..." That is what the advice is referencing.
Top Bottom