Recent content by Pepopowitz_I

+
  1. Pepopowitz_I

How much does the appearance of Johnny Silverhand affect the Cyberpunk 2077 story?

I am glad to have waited for the patches to allow for Alternative Appearance Johnny Silverhand to be my initial experience. It is such a wonder how something so small makes a profound world of difference in the overall impact of the gameplay story experience. Yes... I did just look up the...
  2. Pepopowitz_I

Rules to Speedrunning Cyberpunk 2077

I guess I was correct in my presumptious implication that it really must not be worth it, yes? 1655294374 Oh... after 1 googlesearching I see the answer is... because the speedruns are focused around a major gamebreaking glitch action. While these fourms are focusing on preserving the image of...
  3. Pepopowitz_I

I am finding it hilarious how there is not 1 topic after searching these forums... and no one is willing to bring the information still...
  4. Pepopowitz_I

Does anything happen with this guy?

Yes... and the Corpo is not expected to be an intelligent,,, or even competent Corpo who would use the known resources in such an Arasaka centered game.
  5. Pepopowitz_I

... the difference being the relevance to V... the former being an intro character facing a similar situation as V (possibly V's first opportunity to make a decision)... the latter being a story NPC. One of those "if this was a next level rpg... or even a Nintendo RPG, V would be meeting this...
  6. Pepopowitz_I

Oh really? What does it say there?
  7. Pepopowitz_I

What are the current rules to speedrunning this Cyberpunk 2077 game?
  8. Pepopowitz_I

Documenting "Features", AI Habbits, and Oddities in Physics

Tricky physics... Some objects may seem more climbable than they appear. Also trying to recreate a moment a newly requested Delamain is hurled down from the sky. Unsure if it is the intersection of multiple possible summoning locations, the amount of objects, or the original location vs new...
  9. Pepopowitz_I

I am currently deciding on whether to search for this....
  10. Pepopowitz_I

New music please

When is the option to connect your Amazon, Spotify, and Pandora accounts coming? Next game?
  11. Pepopowitz_I

The single worst decision in gaming history

... because Keanu Reeves is known for his great RPG roles in his numerous starring roles in major American blockbuster films...
  12. Pepopowitz_I

The single worst decision in gaming history

... branding the game as an RPG rather than an Action-Adventure / Stealth game...
  13. Pepopowitz_I

need someway to look in the dark

Few have found the mysterious ripperdocs hidden in night city
  14. Pepopowitz_I

Documenting "Features", AI Habbits, and Oddities in Physics

... Continuing this easily misunderstood concept,,, feel free to share your misunderstandings.
  15. Pepopowitz_I

Do you think they shadowdrop the expansion(s) like the patches?

Expansions are already available when you choose the right lifepath and speak with the correct NPCs
Top Bottom