Recent content by Petestar1969.899

+
  1. P

[GENERAL] Dicepoker, Drinking, Fistfighting

You can't make a flush with numbered dice, they don't have any suits - flush being five (cards) of the same suit.
  2. P

If you ever make a flush in dice poker post a screenie, because it impossible to do.
  3. P

The whole point of dice poker is being able to see the other guys hand, because its a game of luck rather than skill and bluffing that you use when playing cards.
  4. P

Rpgs

Morrowind is a very good game, Oblivion is just good.I like both
  5. P

Rpgs

I have Bioshock and Mass Effect and have not yet had any
  6. P

The Level Of Sensuality and Sexuality in the Upcoming Extensions - Sequels

Someone lock this topic, the OP is clearly wasting everyone's time.
  7. P

The Level Of Sensuality and Sexuality in the Upcoming Extensions - Sequels

Please don't write in red it gives me a headache.Please try to help me erase the picture I now have in my head of an unknown person (ie you) playing The Witcher and whacking off.You are a scary sounding person and your post is really creepy.
  8. P

Rpgs

I don't understand the fuss about the copy protection on Spore or Mass Effect. I buy games, install them, play till I'm bored then uninstall.At most I will need to install on three machines when I replace my old ones, and by then the games are re-released as white label varieties for bog all...
  9. P

[ACT III] The person in Triss' mirror

Nice pic of Triss' arse! ;DAnnoyingly, you never find out what her convo with the girl in the mirror is all about, as Triss never tells you >:(
  10. P

How Is The Witcher?

I assume you've played Mass Effect on the XBOX 360 as its literally just been released on PC.
  11. P

The Witcher signs

12. P

Rpgs

I recommend the original Baldur's Gate, and BG2Never saw what the fuss was about Planescape....just boringThe CSI games are good too....FEAR is awesome, so is BioshockYou call also look at Gothic 3, its not as bad as people make out
  13. P

Rpgs

Too short and too easy, typical console port.Good fun though walking through the streets attacking random strangers.
  14. P

Rpgs

Yeah, if it ever happens
Top Bottom