Recent content by ASSI-MILL-8R

+
  1. ASSI-MILL-8R

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Omg thank you yes that fixed the issue. 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼
  2. ASSI-MILL-8R

BUGS after Patch 2.1

Ended up reinstalling entire game on XB series X. Pointer now floats around screen slightly making it impossible to play game. Thought it was my controller that was having issues but it’s not doing that in other games.
  3. ASSI-MILL-8R

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

N I G H T C I T Y H O T T I E S
  4. ASSI-MILL-8R

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I love this city 🌃
  5. ASSI-MILL-8R

Aretuza Journey Story

Sweet thanks!
  6. ASSI-MILL-8R

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Couldn't read the entire list, but will broken perks be fixed this patch?
  7. ASSI-MILL-8R

[UPDATE] Important announcement about the future of GWENT on consoles

This was literally the worst news that could've come from this roadmap stream, and TBH the most unexpected. Gwent is literally the only CCG I play. I've been addicted to this game since closed beta on Xbox. Homecoming was hard to get past, but the improvements made over time really made the...
  8. ASSI-MILL-8R

Graphical Glitches, Turn Transition Issues and Cards Appearing Late

2 things I see happening on Xbox: 1. Cards that get summoned from deck, i.e. Roach or Aelirenn, the artwork is blacked out when it lands on the board, need to hover over it to load in. 2. Really annoying delay now whenever I give a card vitality and end my turn, there is about a 5-8 second...
  9. ASSI-MILL-8R

Magpie131 is your Challenger #5 winner!

I agree, there is a lot of filler and talk in between matches which adds to it. I think the main problem is that each player has a full minute to make a play, so each game is 20min plus. Maybe tournament Gwent should be reduced to 40 or even 30sec for each player to make a move. This will help...
  10. ASSI-MILL-8R

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

This screen was glaringly off to me when I first saw it. It just doesn't fit the design of the rest of the game at all. The huge 3D models look weird. Please update this design, I know its the least of their worries right now, but for aesthetics sake, I know the art department can do WAY better...
  11. ASSI-MILL-8R

New Secret message

Xbox CE reserved, this is the one game I make the exception for pre-ordering since I stopped this practice a long time ago. I am showing my full support for this game, hype train!
  12. ASSI-MILL-8R

Jan Calveit wins the Underdog Leader Challenge!

I still would love to see a time where you create a constructed casual mode, where we can build a deck using any card from any faction, I would love to see players have the ability to create their ultimate Gwent deck for fun.
  13. ASSI-MILL-8R

Oooh, shiny CDPR merch!

I hope you guys add all of those other t-shirts Burza and the team wear on streams. I can see now why Burza lost all that weight, he's starting his professional modeling career.
Top Bottom