Recent content by Pf2223

+
  1. Pf2223

is it ok to load 1.03 saves in a 1.04 version?

save files
  2. Pf2223

Please Disable the forced TAA on PC

The TAA bs was also present in Age of Empires 3 Definitive it made aoe look hella blurry lol
  3. Pf2223

Why aren't things like contrast and exposure present in the base game instead of just photo mode?

OK, granted. I play on low of the lowest to be able to run it properly. But I noticed that it looks way better if I fiddle with the contrast. Gamma alone doesn't do the trick.
  4. Pf2223

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Where? It's hard thinking under pressure so I might've (or not). I usually avoid discussions and debates unless it's important to me, that's in case you wondered about the pressure comment.
  5. Pf2223

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

Real life will always be a source for comparison in discussions. The only difference is whether you judge fiction by the same laws which I don't and none should. As I said, if said player wants to feel like a hobbo, or wants to feel that his imaginary money is worth the imaginary work that...
  6. Pf2223

Don't want to make you angry but that's ridiculous. It's never a problem to waste money, real life is your best proof. Millionaries can spend it all in one day just to repair Notre Damme. If you want to feel like your money is worth the work then thats a thing about the money system or Whatever...
  7. Pf2223

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

You know you understood me, be reasonable instead of laughing, if you were, you would understand how much it means to push the limits in an industry that is constantly attacked by an unimportant minority who do not care about freedom of expression. Again, nobody paints half a picture or models...
  8. Pf2223

Managing things? I think youre just trying to believe that and find a justification for this decision. This isnt an untidy room that you have to clean for it to be something hard to manage, be real.
  9. Pf2223

Fluctuations even add more to the reason that we need to be on the move yet are also the reason why we cant pick the proper locations. Srsly wanna know how this would work out in a real cyberpunk setting, where would we lay low if we cant easily find houses on sale. Theres always the break and...
  10. Pf2223

Why don't you read the posts. We want people to understand our points, almost all of us already answered this. I did in detail for myself at least.
  11. Pf2223

Oh oh can we store corpses and harvest implants please? :) lets be the bad one lol
  12. Pf2223

Thats true, but i still like to voice this as they should at least try to work around it by finding a way that doesnt make the game convoluted. I imagine they just dropped the idea and thats it.
  13. Pf2223

They want to make the game as detailed as possible thats synonymous with realism. And if im not wrong i think i read that the combat changed to a more "realstic" combat. And i know i saw in an ign interview the talk about the chokehold being real enough and them not wanting to leave much chance...
  14. Pf2223

Worked by playing the pretend game. Im a game that strives for realism, should there be pretend situations? I dont think
  15. Pf2223

Shocker, of course it isn't going to make or break it for you. Because you obviously don't stand for creators to simply have the ability to include whatever they wish in their own game, their own game... And don't you try bouncing off of this, saying i contradict myself by doing the very same...
Top Bottom