Recent content by phaid

+
  1. phaid

Heaviest of Hearts - Jack bug

I encountered a bug with the Heaviest of Hearts quest. I went to the bar, sat at the bar using the "Sit at the bar | Could use a drink" option, then asked the bartender about Georgina. She sent me to find Jack, but Jack only offered his vendor dialogue. It turns out you have to be standing in...
  2. phaid

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

There is an exploitable bug with dumping bodies. If you dump a body before looting it, the loot appears in a little bag in front of the object where you hid the body. You can pick up the loot in the bag an infinite number of times. Loot the bag, walk some distance away, come back, and the...
  3. phaid

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

From the 1.5 release notes: "Drastically reduced the amount of loot lying around as a part of an effort to allow players more breathing room to experience quest scenes and the world itself."
  4. phaid

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

From the document itself (emphasis mine): Also, please don’t infringe the rights of other people (e.g. creators of other games, movies, books, TV shows etc.). This is also relevant for any real-life brands and people included in our games – you’re only allowed to use those brands or images of...
  5. phaid

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

It's not a double standard, it's a straightforward legal issue. CDPR had to license Keanu Reeves' likeness, so they can't allow modders to redistribute it in mods because the license doesn't allow CDPR to distribute it to third parties other than as part of the game. Characters CDPR created...
  6. phaid

Smart Link or Ballistic Coprocessor?

I really can't get into melee combat in first-person games. It just looks silly to me. In third-person games you can see yourself flipping, rolling, etc, but in first person it's too disconnected.
  7. phaid

Smart Link or Ballistic Coprocessor?

Ricochets are really pretty useless, so smartlink is the answer. Legendary smartlink increases hit chance and crit chance, and smart weapons can make short work of tough enemies. They are particularly good for boss level enemies, where you have to constantly dodge/jump away from them so aiming...
  8. phaid

What happened with Takemura?

After the Heist, Yorinobu tells Takemura that he wants to punish his father's killers, and sends him to track down V and Jackie and anyone else who may have been involved. In reality, Yorinobu wants to kill everyone who witnessed Saburo's death or could cast doubt on how Saburo died, including...
  9. phaid

Who is feeding nibbles?

But can Nibbles learn to use the three shells?
  10. phaid

Tacos, Jambalaya, Pizza...

Playing this game always makes me hungry. All these food stands with frites and burgers, pizza, sushi, etc. But I totally agree, it's pretty jarring to sit down at a Japanese food stand and see Burrito XXL for sale.
  11. phaid

Patch 1.1

My last save before 1.1 downloaded was during Down on the Street while waiting for Takemura to call. Sure enough, I got the bug. Fortunately I had made a save on the docks just before meeting Takemura, so I rolled back to that. Everything worked fine from that point on. We talked to Oda, we...
  12. phaid

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

Same issue here. When I stopped playing this afternoon I had just gone to meet Wakako with Takemura, did a couple of gigs, and saved in my apartment. Now when I load that save Takemura immediately calls me, but he just sits on the screen and doesn't speak. Can't use the phone, etc, just like...
  13. phaid

Dumping bodies after Non-Lethal takedowns counts as murder

In my case, taking out one of the mobs by blowing up that CHOOH2 tank did not count as murder. When I first walked into the warehouse, I managed to miss the guy that is standing by the priest threatening him. I took down the two gang members in the first room, then went in the back and knocked...
  14. phaid

What you expect from 1.10?

That is a feature, not a bug. Those kinds of map markers are tied to the vendor NPC. You've probably noticed it when you free a captive merchant from a bandit cage, you can see their merchant icon move on the minimap. The icons disappear in towns when the NPC is not in their store. But yeah...
  15. phaid

Your most hated Monster type

Devourers, because of those bleeping explosions.
Top Bottom