Recent content by phamvan94

+
  1. P

Now playing [music]

2. P

Playing other games

Oh baby! Saints Row 4 now has an official release date. Can't wait for that game, I loved the shit out of SR3.
  3. P

Playing other games

I have to agree on this. The FC3 bow is the very very satisfying to use.
  4. P

Languages

Slovak - my native. Czech - very very similar to Slovak, if you speak one, you know the second. Vietnamese - parent's language English - learned in school, and is used every day. German - I used to watch a lot of German TV as a kid, picked up a lot of the language as a result. I can also...
  5. P

Andrzej Sapkowski: recommended - read the witcher novel

All books are completely translated. Except Last Wish and Blood of Elves, because there are official translations of those 2.
  6. P

Andrzej Sapkowski: recommended - read the witcher novel

Your order is good, but you should add Sword of Destiny between Last Wish and Blood of Elves.
  7. P

Show us your cool desktop thread

I like this thread. It forces me to clean up my desktop so I can actually post it here without feeling bad/so you guys can actually see the background. Yes, I am still running WinXP. Its useless upgrading because I will be getting a new laptop in a few months anyway (and then I will learn...
  8. P

Playing other games

He does not seem that dead. Maybe Emo Vampire Ninja Garrett? (The pale normal type of vampire, not the sucky glittery kind)
  9. P

Playing other games

YUS! Finally beat FTL for the first time. The third phase of the last boss gave me so many headaches, especially playing an Engi ship.
  10. P

Playing other games

You just won me over. I will get the game as soon as I graduate and have time for video games so next week.
  11. P

Playing other games

I very much enjoyed both games. I would even go as far and say Darksiders 2 was my GOTY or at least top 3 last year. One of the main reasons why I loved the games that this genre is not very common on PC. Darksiders is a series which borrows concepts from a lot of different games, this is...
  12. P

Dead Space 4 rumours

No offense, but sometimes I feel like this is r/gaming with the misleading titles. Copying the top comment: Click on the link and read the update. It's not true. The article is false. Edit: for the lazy UPDATE: Dino Ignacio, UI Lead at Dead Space developer Visceral Games, has denied today's...
  13. P

Playing other games

Well, info about a plague and a tyrant brings it awfully close. We just have to find out which game is ripping off which one. But as I said, I will wait for gameplay. I expect it to be plenty different.
  14. P

Playing other games

Well, that is just ridiculous. Looks too similar to Dishonored. But I will wait for videos before passing judgement. I just finished replaying Bastion on New Game+. Such a great little game, too bad its so short (finished it in 2 sittings). I really love the weapons and the way the game handles...
  15. P

Playing other games

I did it just fine. Gothic 1 and 2 are nice open world games. Gothic 3 is even more open, very similar to TES games. In the first 2 games, you still follow the story and main quests to progress, but you can totally ignore that in Gothic 3. I personally liked all 3 games, but 3 is quite different...
Top Bottom