Recent content by PhelanKA7

+
  1. PhelanKA7

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hmmm, well the button that you press to make a new topic says "You do not have permission to post in these forums"
  2. PhelanKA7

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi. I just wanted to post a question in the technical forum but can't because of the 10 post limit :censored: Anyways, on my second playthrough the preorder reward items (Wolf school jacket, shirt, black unicorn, etc) are missing from V's apt. They were there on my other character. Is there...
  3. PhelanKA7

Tired of the Witcher? Play Crysis!

Amen.I'm sorry but HL was hardly revolutionary. It was a great game production-wise and story somewhat, but it didn't do anything new in the FPS category gameplaywise that hadn't been done in the 90's. Pretty graphics or "physics" do not make a game revolutionary. Sorry, Carnage.
  4. PhelanKA7

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

I would say with 90% certainty that your problem lies with using Vista. Do yourself a favor and rollback to XP. The only thing you will be missing is DX10 which IMO is way overhyped and not worth worrying about for a while unless you're OCD. I had a friend that upgraded to Vista and rolled back...
  5. PhelanKA7

Tired of the Witcher? Play Crysis!

Crysis is some of the most fun i've had in an FPS in a long time. I just don't enjoy the railroading of games like CoD or Halflife.That being said Witcher is probably the best RPG I've played since Vampire Bloodlines and Planescape before that. This month has been great for us multi style...
  6. PhelanKA7

Talents - info, recommended [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

I agree with the OP on the signs. the other signs other than Aard and Igni seem to be almost an afterthought in comparison to these 2 more "useful" signs. Aard is useful for me up to the point you receive the special sign/attack combo skill for fast silver. As the OP mentioned I don't see much...
Top Bottom