Recent content by Philido

+
  1. Philido

Nilfgaard (NG) is too overpowered, it is ruining the game!!

How does this not get moderated? XD
  2. Philido

Balance Changes - November 2023

Yeah, so much wrong stuff and allegations I can't possibly deal with it, also I don't want to. I have played and AM playing other factions. And it looks like I could write this a thousand times and still someone will call me a "typical NG player who will never agree to anything": Very dynamic...
  3. Philido

Well, experiments don't have to prove anything, they can also be used to demonstrate stuff which has already been proven or expected. And some players need the idea of acticely playing against the opponent (definitely including me), and not just going for some sort of auto chess aka typical NR...
  4. Philido

Not only NG, if here had been as many changes as in the first council, even cards like Viy (!) would have been returned to its previous state before the first community patch, I think it was Molegion who twittered something like this. Looks like there are roughly three groups of players: One...
  5. Philido

Wow, great argument, I'm fully convinced now. Turns out NG is only weak because the players are stupid +.+
  6. Philido

By far not all meaningful nerfs for NG have been reverted. The faction will probably still be one of the weaker ones in terms of power, so maybe a little bit more is needed. But this council has definitely been a huge step towards NG's resurrection.
  7. Philido

Emhyr should be able to play a bronze Agent as well

Incredibly useless and unfunny post ^^
  8. Philido

Heritage Reveal Schedule

Order :/
  9. Philido

Heritage Reveal Schedule

Yeah, pretty hilarious ST cards. But let's wait for the balance changes, maybe there'll be some surprises there. Really hoping for NG soldiers support so this archetype can finally form a somewhat functional deck. Is it really likely that we're gonna see a lot of unplayable cards reworked before...
  10. Philido

Vice mechanics should be reworked

Seriously, even in this thread? xD
  11. Philido

Patch Notes 11.8

Are devs somewhat allergic to making more than one or two changes to NG each patch?
  12. Philido

Devs really hate NG

Please tell me you're joking....
  13. Philido

Devs really hate NG

Very weird meta right now because the game has reached a point where a lot of overpowered decks are around where you'll need precise play (and as always a little bit of luck) to not get crushed. You have to know when to bleed and what your own and your opponent's key cards are. I'd say NG is...
  14. Philido

Devs really hate NG

There's the new Flanking deck, too. Mill or clog are pretty much dead, if you ask me. It's actually insane we're never going to get more gold soldiers, I always thought this HAS to happen one day.
  15. Philido

Patch Notes 11.6

ST decks right now run 12 nature cards while SK doesn't do that with raids: Equinox would tend to find more value than Warlord per game. Maybe it's no problem at all, I was just considering this aspect. NOT because it's ST. There is no "ST conspiracy", and I didn't specifically say it because...
Top Bottom