Recent content by Phoenix-V

+
  1. Phoenix-V

Patch 1.1

-Fixed an issue where the police AI was unfinished and a rushed version was put in the game Oh wait that appears to be missing from the patch notes. 1611504234 No Mans Sky sure but Anthem? Really? lol
  2. Phoenix-V

Possible Marketing idea?

I am not, but I assume that motorcycle enthusiasts that are following ARCH might well be exposed to Cyberpunk, but more than that those who are gamer's and are on the fence about getting the game may be swayed with a real world counter part. As for the Akira/GITS remarks, I only used those...
  3. Phoenix-V

Possible Marketing idea?

Well I see it was a two way deal, not only would Arch get publicity but there would be a real life Kusanagi Model Motorcycle, even if it is a concept. Also think about the motorcycle enthusiasts that would otherwise be oblivious to the Cyberpunk game, perhaps this way they would see information...
  4. Phoenix-V

Possible Marketing idea?

I have an inspired idea that I would like for the CD Projekt Red team to consider. First off i want to say of course I understand that CDPR would already have a very extensive marketing plan for the game in place and/or this idea is not in CDPR's best interests. However if they would entertain...
  5. Phoenix-V

Which character background will you choose?

I was gonna go Johnny Silverhand.. But now I'm defenatly gonna go with Johnny Nemon....Silverhand! :ok:
  6. Phoenix-V

Art of Your V

I would love a hairstyle reminiscent of Motoko Kusanagi. The whole purple short in the back but long sides, that would be a great reference! I know the motorcycle shown in the 2019 demo is called the Kusanagi but a hair style would be cool too.
  7. Phoenix-V

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

So I really want CDPR to release a studio version of Chippin In, when I heard the song in the 2018 gameplay demo I loved it right away! There have been other instances where a trailer was complemented very well with a song produced specifically for said promotional material and I hope this is...
  8. Phoenix-V

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

Maybe being able to do some sort of Co-op with a friend would be nice, but anything beyond that would be really unnecessary.
  9. Phoenix-V

Can CDPR Devs share E3 2019 System Specs?

6 Years old is the right number, thats about how old my rig is. I was able to play Witcher 3 on high setting with good frames, if that is any indication I'm not too fussed about my specs, but still.... 6 years is a long time...
  10. Phoenix-V

Can CDPR Devs share E3 2019 System Specs?

I'm going to need an upgrade :oops:
  11. Phoenix-V

C://USB-01_backup/CONCEPT_ART/CP_visual_styles

I love these new posters, I just hope I can meet that pink haired chick in the game :ok:
  12. Phoenix-V

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

I would like the chance of selling out and becoming a corporate slave so i can have a nice expensive apartment. Or maybe i be a street rat and just live on the streets:shrug:
  13. Phoenix-V

New Secret message

I would love to see this demo but at the same time I'm thinking I don't want to see or hear any more about the game so I can experience for myself, I'm so torn!
  14. Phoenix-V

The girl with the bulge

My opinion on this is.. I don't really care, it kinda makes sense in the world of Cyberpunk tbh. I can agree with this statement, everyone has their own persuasion/prefference and it is nobody's right to challenge that they conform to a certain way of thinking or else.
Top Bottom