Recent content by PhoenixClops

+
  1. PhoenixClops

Lock Doesn't Remove Resilience

I approve of this.
  2. PhoenixClops

Leader Challenge: the Crimson Curse edition!

Once again, I am playing Nilfgaard and hopefully getting that sweet Nilfgaard Banner. I think I'm on the last leg of that Contract, so doubtful during this coming, but maybe.
  3. PhoenixClops

Any though about the new Emhyr ability?

Poison stuff seems to work the best synergy with Emhyr bouncing NG exclusive units
  4. PhoenixClops

Lock Doesn't Remove Resilience

This change to Status and Abilities still won't change Lambert's playability, lol sorrynotsorry
  5. PhoenixClops

Suggestion: CC kegs in Arena

I absolutely agree. Not meaning to bring up a competitor, but Hearthstone normally gives the most recent expansion as the participation prize. Also, with Crimson Curse being a smaller card pool altogether, it should be helpful to newer players for both playing Arena for Reward Points and basic...
  6. PhoenixClops

Monsters Faction Week begins!

So ... many ... Old Spear Tips
  7. PhoenixClops

How to win if you are beginner (rank 30)

I laughed SO hard at this, I was asked to leave my work station at my job, lol Agree that Horn is a total shoe-in for quick surprise wins at lower ranks for laughs, but at moderate to higher, should probably have a good synergy or alternative.
  8. PhoenixClops

I like to move it

I don't have many of the Golds in this list, but I also didn't consider Weather as a tool. This has been very insightful!
  9. PhoenixClops

Scoia'tael Faction Week is here!

Excellent chance for me to play Brouver Movers without getting curb stomped, much
  10. PhoenixClops

Gather the world’s best heroes and join the Gold Rush!

I was suspecting a nonstop Sihil invasion, but I was only saw three Sihil my 8 game run.
  11. PhoenixClops

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

Tha That is rather reassuring. I scrapped my two Froths and other Artifacts to try crafting a Zoltan to use with the Medallion card. It just doesn't seem to get me too far.
  12. PhoenixClops

Update to Artifact Provision Cost!

R.I.P. my Queensguard deck, lol
Top Bottom