Recent content by phonyguy

+
  1. phonyguy

Cyberpunk 2077 – Deep Dive Video

I loved the video, the team is creating something very detailed and rich once again, it just needs to focus on some things till the release, if you guys manage to get these things out the way the game will truly be the Cyberpunk game that most of us see in our heads, so here we go, this is my...
  2. phonyguy

Please Give Us a New Gameplay Trailer!

Woah, game looks so much better NOW ! :eek:
  3. phonyguy

Metro Exodus is a good first person (cdpr can learn)

There are 2 Metro games prior to Exodus, plenty to learn from.
  4. phonyguy

Metro Exodus is a good first person (cdpr can learn)

I completely agree, CDPR should especially pay attention to the animation quality and animation diversity that you have in Metro games, there's an animation for almost every interaction, which is one of the largest contributors to this games' reputation as one of the most immersive FPSs. The UI...
  5. phonyguy

Contextual Animations for V

BaalNergal don't you want to have such awesome and immersive animations in this game ? If yes, stop being a pessimist and putting other people down and start looking for solutions and be optimist, regardless if you've seen it in other game or not.
  6. phonyguy

OOOooor you can use point-to-point animation with IK for the hand that is pushing the button and use the other free hand to grab the grenade or do whatever you want from your current position and if you want to move as well - you cancel all animations, my dewd.
  7. phonyguy

No animation will be triggered when your gun is out, my dewd. That's my proposed solution.
  8. phonyguy

OOOOOooor instead just trigger these animations only when you have your gun put away. If you have taken your gun out, you don't trigger these contextual dynamic animations. - problem solved
  9. phonyguy

You can see it done in third-person games, but i'm not sure I've seen it done in first-person...
  10. phonyguy

Nobody is talking about PRESSING buttons for her contextual animations, those animations are to be DYNAMIC, there would be a certain threshold that you'd have to get in to TRIGGER the animation, no button pressing.
  11. phonyguy

CDPR, please take note from Dying Light ( on First Person camera and movement/animations)

There's that and also i hate how small your arms and gun are and how close to the center of the screen they are, i think they should look at how it's done in latest Doom.
  12. phonyguy

Can you swim?

I'll do you one better - can you DIVE ?
  13. phonyguy

Can you swim?

Of course you're going to be able to swim, bruh.
  14. phonyguy

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

CDPR, if you are not aware of this artist, please listen through his work and consider hiring him to do sound/music for Cyberpunk 2077, his music is high with emotion, yet dark and dystopian, he can enhance and deliver those Bladerunner, rainy, melancholic vibes during the night time of Night...
  15. phonyguy

Fast travel and public transportation Cyberpunk?

You have all the votes i have(one) for unskippable/skippable travel through Night City. I'm personally all up for unskippable travel as long as during said travel you encounter interesting events that you can take part in or otherwise ignore completely.
Top Bottom