Recent content by Pietriej

+
  1. P

Has Iron Judgement finally killed Gwent?

Generally, I think it's the first expansion since the Homecoming that really improved Gwent as a card game. It brought improvements to consistency of the game. Armor and Defender mechanics were long-needed to switch the game from "Damage by 2, Boost by 2" scheme. Also, some archetypes are so...
  2. P

RNG ruins the game.

Generally, too much RNG is the enemy of consistency in card games. Card games have the "chaotic" already in their core design - you draw certain cards that may be better or worse in certain scenarios. Playing Leo Bonhart? If you're playing against a Weavess fed with Yghern or a Dire Mutated...
  3. P

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hello, dear Devs of my favourite online card game! Are there any plans for a rework to the Nilfgaard faction (in similar way we recently saw a rework to Northern Realms)?
  4. P

List otwarty od zespołu GWINTA

Krzepiące wieści! Dobrze, że portaficie przyznać się do błędu i dobrze, że dostrzegacie pewne problemy jeszcze na etapie Bety (wszak od tego ona jest! :) ). Przyznam, że sam miałem mieszane uczucia do ostatniego patcha. Z jednej strony, pojawiły się: - Krasnoludy na sterydach ze swoimi...
  5. P

SOLVED [BUG] Vrihedd Officers - incorrect buff values

Topic to be closed, seems I got lost in translation and misread the ability - The boost is by the drawn card ability, not the mulliganed one. Can't say this ability works fine (RNG at its finest), but I do understand now where did the values come from.
  6. P

SOLVED [BUG] Vrihedd Officers - incorrect buff values

[BUG] Vrihedd Officers - incorrect buff values Hello, I tried to report this via the official form, but each time I tried I got an error message saying "THERE WAS A PROBLEM WHILE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST". I noticed that Vrihedd Officers are getting incorrect buff values after mulliganing...
  7. P

(UIn)Eatable spies - fixing disloyal units for Nilfgard

(UIn)Eatable spies - fixing disloyal units for Nilfgard While I am still trying out new things after the Nilfgard patch release, I found that there are issues that disqualify some strategies from competetive game. Some decks are overally "good", but are useless against specific decks, making...
Top Bottom