Recent content by pipboy10000

+
  1. pipboy10000

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

What do you think about being able to play Cyberpunk 2077 with the same char virtually forever like this?
  2. pipboy10000

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

3. pipboy10000

Weekly Poll 10/8/18 - The Melee!

Blood, gore, rage, the Witcher 3, action intense, flying eletronic body parts and the ability to avoid all that.
  4. pipboy10000

Weekly Poll 1/28/19 - Endgame

Nah, just an effective way to kill time :P
  5. pipboy10000

Weekly Poll 1/28/19 - Endgame

Two game modes: a- "You play in the world your choices have created" with "Dynamically generated quests and objectives - the story is never truly over!" - with endless leveling and gear modding like Diablo 3, with, *maybe*, a hall of fame sort of thing b- "There is a New Game Plus Option - keep...
  6. pipboy10000

Weekly Poll 10/29/18 - Gear Rarity

"Modding gear is at least as important to me as rarity of any kind." Diablo 3 style... endless modding for endless power!
  7. pipboy10000

Now playing [music]

Natty Dread - Bob Marley
  8. pipboy10000

Gameplay Reveal — 48-minute walkthrough

Simply amazing! Silverhand!!! I loved the crowd system!
  9. pipboy10000

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Fine, 4meg, v.dog, Mekari and JMFruitSalad actually any instruments will do. What's most important, tho, are the strobe lights and the atmosphere! You see? Cyberpunk 2077 is all about neon lights, some flying vehicles and nice cool outfits. So, in my pov, forget about any resemblance to...
  10. pipboy10000

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Omg! That's highly advanced stuff! :D But it is too Madmaxish. Cyberpunk 2077 should be anything but Madmax! I guess... a bit of each! Why not? lol
  11. pipboy10000

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

I loved the way The Witcher 3 allowed you live the night side of the city! There was a lot of music and events going on. And the theater event was really amazing! So rich and full of details. So, in Cyberpunk 2077, I bet we'll see something a la Epic Sax Guy's crew! What do you think? Those guys...
Top Bottom