Recent content by plastiq33

+
  1. plastiq33

Syndicate Salamandra self-poison decks

Just wanted to throw it out there that with a) NG ball decks not being very meta and b) the wretched addict buff the self poison decks feel really good right now. Been playing the most recent deck posted by spyroza and while it definitely isn't tier 1 it feels great to play and has a lot of...
  2. plastiq33

Vanadain

Actually a card that makes a deadeye every time you play a special would be awesome but I actually really like where vanadain is now. He fits into a small number of decks but the way he fits in makes a lot of sense.
  3. plastiq33

Syndicate Fire Swarm

Hey folks, I have been playing a bit of fireswarm recently as it is one of my favorite archetypes. Recently feels like control has died down a little bit so it isn't as hard to play but I have one suggestion that I think would make a huge difference in the playability of this archetype and it...
  4. plastiq33

The problem with SY

I definitely think that with leaders that can pump up your coin limit (jackpot, lined pockets etc) it makes the setup for a board wipe a bit too easy. SY is one of my favorite factions and I love playing the crimes deck but I think that the ability to wipe a board is too strong, the deck would...
  5. plastiq33

New Scoia'tael cards

I dunno, I just got to pro pretty easily playing spellatel with invigorate. Im sure someone better than me will figure out how to optimize spellatel, don't write it off so easily. EDIT: FWIW I regularly go up against control and either win or lose depending on my draws an how well I play...
  6. plastiq33

New Scoia'tael cards

It doesn't need alzur, its just a nice addition. Thats like saying whats the point of playing bear witchers with quen when geralt isn't a bear witcher.
  7. plastiq33

New Scoia'tael cards

I gotta say Im actually enjoying the new archetype a lot, the vitality is clearly a balance thing because just providing boosts would be way too strong. You can get extra orbs out of both seers and sorceresses, sometimes filling up a whole row with whisperers in one turn. Also you can full...
  8. plastiq33

New Syndicate cards

Well even if it is bugged I quite like the scoundrel. Paying 2 coins to get some info on the opponents deck and possibly mess up either a thinning card or a bronze with a powerful deploy is pretty nice. I was pleasantly surprised that it attacks units that have bounty besides the one that it...
  9. plastiq33

New Monster cards

Just farm them with bounty, Im playing bloodmoney with the full bounty package and its doing pretty well on ladder rn.
  10. plastiq33

Some neutral nature cards would be really nice

I appreciated seeing that "thaw" now has a nature tag. I'm not sure thats going to be the thing to push symbiosis over the edge but maybe its a sign that they will add more in the future.
  11. plastiq33

New Scoia'tael cards

I like the support for spellatel but I am concerned that these will suffer from the same issues as whisperer and sorceress now and even in many ways the cat witchers, control is so strong in this meta that hoping your opponent wont interact with your board is super risky and if they don't...
  12. plastiq33

I was just naming some cards that could be considered to have some sort of natural phenomena, I think bone talisman would synergize nicely with symbiosis because it swarms but I see the point that its more of a magical item than a natural phenomena. I think weather getting the nature tag would...
  13. plastiq33

Hey folks, I really enjoy symbiosis and the new sorceress card is also really fun when it works for you but I feel like there simply aren't enough nature cards to be able to benefit from them without just playing all of them. I think it would be a nice buff to symbiosis to have a few of the...
  14. plastiq33

Scoia'tael bronze cards desperately need a buff

Nerfing the tutors would also make schirru pretty much unplayable. They are also some of the only reliable tutors that can also be tutored and don't break devotion (royal decree is the only other one that can play any unit in your deck and is a neutral).
  15. plastiq33

Vanadain

For context I would say elves are one of my most played decks, I usually use radeyah elves to get back to pro rank every season but I also play trap elves when I am feeling like being a jerk or control is meta. I have been having some success playing vanadain in a radeyah deck (I cut CoC and...
Top Bottom