Recent content by player1fanatic

+
  1. P

Patch 2.11

After I changed hardcoded radioport key from Z to another key, using the config file, I can not use Z to toggle between quest tasks anymore.
  2. P

[BUG] after 2.1 patch - location tracing despite sonic shock

I think the core problem with 2.0 stealth netrunning system was that it was on permanent timer, after you start using any traceable quickhack. Without using netrunning, you can go slow and methodically with your task, but if you try to use netrunning, you need to finish your task fast (get...
  3. P

[BUG] 2.1.1 Radioport options bugged

Yeah, I think it's the issue it to it being bound to Z, which is used for other things too. And rebinding it to something else is also currently blocked and not working.
  4. P

[BUG] 2.1.1 Radioport options bugged

Synch to Vehicle Radio option, if turned off, still synchs music when entering a vehicle (if music was playing before entering). Tested with motorcycles, but probably applies to all vehicle. If you enable Cycle Stations with Button Press option, it gets really difficult to disable radioport...
  5. P

What is the main point of the metro system?

Yes, if it was also available in the metro itself it would be much better. Even better... why it was not added as part of the player's main map? That's the place you put checkpoints where to go. Referencing two maps just makes this a hassle. If devs truly want to get this fixed, they need to...
  6. P

Add option to turn off portable ''Radioport''

My biggest issue is that this implementation led to the inability to toggle the radio station when in the car, by a single button click. Also, I also have no idea why someone from the dev side thought that binding the radio port to Z, that is already used for other stuff, is a good idea...
  7. P

My main issue is that is just unwieldy to use as an actual system of transportation. If you find one metro station. it is not clear on which line to get if you want to go to some specific place. When inside the metro itself, you are only aware of the name of the next station. There is no easy...
  8. P

Use 4th level memory wipe.
  9. P

2.1 - Quickhack sale prices nerfed?

The thing is, you get them "for free" for hacking access ports and they were indeed way too much valuable compared to any other loot. The moment I collected all the quick hacks I did not have in my inventory, I started rapidly earning cash in the game due to this.
  10. P

2.1 - Quickhack sale prices nerfed?

Crafting was never supposed to be a business opportunity for making money. At least with 2.0 update. So I am not surprised that they got nerfed.
  11. P

[2.1] Practical use of metro system?

I do not understand the usability of the metro system. If I want to skip fast travel for immersion, then I also want to immerse myself in planning to get from point A to point B. To use it for practicality, not as a "tourist drive". After I find the nearest metro station, I have no idea, based...
  12. P

I do not understand the usability of the metro system. If I want to skip fast travel for immersion, then I also want to immerse somewhere and you it to get from point A to point B. To use it for practicality, not as a tourist drive. After I find the nearest metro station, I have no idea, based...
  13. P

Just confirmed with Short Circuit, uploaded after Sonic Shock. 1701795963 Not destroyed. Nerfed... greatly. You can still handle stealth with a 4th-level Memory Wipe. But it is pretty much no-go if you have only access to 3rd-level quickhacks. With that said, even if it was per design, I do...
  14. P

Skill Checks Increase/Scale with Level? (2.0)

Ouch. I thought it maxed out at 10? At least I assumed since many scenery skill checks are either at 10, 15 or 20. This is bad since for req. of 10, you can at least put epic gorilla arms and Body 4 to pass the check (4+6).
  15. P

[PL] At what point in PL main quest you can still openly do all side content, before committing to the specific ending for expansion

Small update. One small issue with stopping after finishing a mission that gives you a new implant is that calling Reed will be always visible in phone notifications. And this sometimes makes it difficult to see new phone messages from other folks. On the other hand, by getting to this point...
Top Bottom