Recent content by Poet_and_Gentleman.598

+
  1. P

Did you ever think about stopping gaming??

Honestly, none other then me had this situation where they had to get a 18 page essay in the morning and said fuck this. I'm playing unreal tournament instead. Pffft. You guys are casual. Go play Angry birds or adibou.
  2. P

227 ,you're one whack individual I don't think there's anything out of you that would be useful to me so welll... Yeah, read between the lines. Hahaha.
  3. P

Did you ever think about stopping gaming?? Uni have just started and I just spent the whole day playing videya games. It's scary how fast time flies when I play games so I'm thinking maybe of stopping during the semester and coming back in december. Thoughts?
  4. P

The Wasteland... areas beyond the city

Contrast is nice et al. IF they can pull both off great. But consider that no one has pulled off both successfully in games.Whiterun and Vivee were villages and not truly cities. Without great expenses, a wasteland is not really a wasteland. Mad Max is not cyberpunk, by any stretch of the...
  5. P

neuromancer? the text adventure game? Syndicate? Omikron. C'mon. These games have been published more then 20 years ago. Fallout and Elder's scrolls are THE most current competitors of CP2077. They are the yardsticks CP2077 will invariably be compared to. Also why split. Better one big...
  6. P

Concentrate on the city please as it offers far more alternatives in terms of potential gameplay. Wastelands look boring. Fallout did it before.
  7. P

Artificial Intelligence - What do you think?

No. What we see in media is always soft sci-fi. The reason why they come across as cliche is that the writers suck. AI are present in fiction because the question as to how strong AI will interact with humanity is still open to question. It's like a love story, as long as people struggle with...
  8. P

In game character Perspective!

In a game like UNREAL TOURNAMENT, or even ARMA, I don't care all that much because the focus is all on the gameplay. But in an RPG, the focus is on the immersion and story. It is just to reinforce the fact that you're in another world.
  9. P

In game character Perspective!

That's a good point. The traditional FPS view of only having arms and no legs or torso is very odd. I hope you'll see your own body in CP2077.
  10. P

Technology in 2077: What should be available

Memory backups (and cloning) would be awesome ideas. But not as a means of escaping death. If you were cloned and you died, you wouldn't live through your clone or your memory backup. Your conscience would just be extinguished. The point is: it's not you. dead is dead,
  11. P

Pokemon intro recreated in GTA V

Pokemon intro recreated in GTA V https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=33&v=VvkC1irE4TE
  12. P

Collector's Edition Hopes

A novella or comic book would be great. THey should ask this decaying old fart Harlan Ellison if he wants to be a part of it.
  13. P

Collector's Edition Hopes

Sexy girl statue for the win.
  14. P

What will be Cyberpunk's Gwent?

I think realistically mini-games are going to be included. I think a hacking CGG might actually work. Collect "programs" as cards. Create your own custom card as an avatar. That would be cool, it would be easy to understand and it would actually not be a pain in the butt. I would much rather...
Top Bottom