Recent content by Poison19

+
  1. Poison19

On ps4 the game is so blurry unbeareble

I dunno, it looks fine.
  2. Poison19

Cyberpunk 2077 – PlayStation Gameplay

Count me in, i have base PS4 :howdy: . I remember how Witcher 3 runs on release and it was :facepalm:. Hoping for the best though.
  3. Poison19

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Honestly, f*ck nextgen. This shitshow will leave me with poorly optimized and worst version on regular ps4 :mad:
  4. Poison19

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

I don't know if game existing anymore.
  5. Poison19

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Why you even mention about lack of this skills in the game if they are so specific? Just for informative purpose? I was about whole progression system. Progress in CP2077 seems to be perk based within skills trees. Are you about skills only, without mention about perks? When why even complain...
  6. Poison19

Most of it make appearance only because you can't do that in PnP without putting it in special mechanics. In video games you can just do most of listed things, without critical failure while putting on your pants or something. Proof! Gimme proof of list of ALL skills and perks from cyberpunk...
  7. Poison19

Sadly, this is this forum essence for many years.
  8. Poison19

What the hell is this? Are you trying to decide everything for others? CP2020 is clearly game about friendly conversations and real time working with documents on news office or blaming your producer as rockerboy. Not about dark future full of crime. :coolstory: CDPR named game CP2077, not...
  9. Poison19

Cyberpop 2077: Did we lose the punk?

Punk clothes goes to kitch and entropism.
  10. Poison19

I've never heard so many complaints about the single game. "Incorrectly advertised game", it's just ridiculous. :facepalm:
  11. Poison19

Are you disappointed?

He is talking about "true rpg" things, when you need to have some points in agility stat and successful dice roll to sit a chair. :coolstory:
  12. Poison19

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Keyword is VARIATION. Not model.
  13. Poison19

They also shown like 8-9 other variations of quadra.
  14. Poison19

Continuing the topic, look at this, still think that there are not enough cars?
  15. Poison19

This is 2 variations of the same car. Looks pretty different, right?
Top Bottom