Recent content by Poly_Gons

+
  1. Poly_Gons

It would be fun if the "PLAY" card on the main menu was the favorite card i pick in my profile

Hey guys i posted this on reddit and it seems like it's a popular request. I hope it's something we can add in the future Here is the reddit post
  2. Poly_Gons

Twitch drops disabled

Ok good to know 1588192096 Yeah agreed
  3. Poly_Gons

Twitch drops disabled

Hi I synced my account with Twitch a while ago and i never received any drop. Yesterday i watched all day nothing ... Any idea ? Thank you Thomas
  4. Poly_Gons

Support for MAC OS

I subscribed to shadow and I can play Gwent on my Mac. That’s how I play every day. https://shadow.tech/usen/
  5. Poly_Gons

The Epic GWENT Winter Holiday Event Has Begun!

Lovely !
  6. Poly_Gons

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

Looking forward to this patch. Faster game love it !!! Can’t wait for iOS
  7. Poly_Gons

GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

Sony announced cross play not cross save. Big difference we already have cross play on Gwent.
  8. Poly_Gons

Iron Judgment — newest GWENT Expansion Arriving on October 2

This is great but now that i discover i can't sync my PS4 account with my future iOS account where should i preorder ???
  9. Poly_Gons

Introducing Novigrad — the newest GWENT expansion

Please add more trophies on PS4 with the expansion!! T
  10. Poly_Gons

Daily Quests Not Resetting

Still an issue for me on PS4 daily quest is not working and i can't finish the seasonal tree.
  11. Poly_Gons

Presenting GWENT Deck Library!

Console player pleeeeeeease !!!!!
  12. Poly_Gons

PS4 glitches

Hi Since the last update the ps4 version is full glitch flickering and random flashes. Is it only on my console ?
  13. Poly_Gons

Thronebreaker Update 1.1 – Patch Notes

Perfect timing i'm on the last map. Love this game i hope we'll have more like this. One bug on PS4 sometimes all the cards flash and become super bright for half a second. Nothing major though Thanks guys
  14. Poly_Gons

GOG account on PS4

Hi I would love to use sync my GOG account on my PS4 so i can access my profile and see my statistic online but also benefit all the cool stuffs like refer a friend or twitch gifts... Ubi and rockstar does it do you guys think it will happened one day ? Thanks T
  15. Poly_Gons

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

Console please !!
Top Bottom