Recent content by Porcelyn

+
  1. Porcelyn

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

Non Voice Over Celebrities ruin games.
  2. Porcelyn

Why didn't the relic reboot Jackie?

Oh you are right. I remembered it wrong. Sorry.
  3. Porcelyn

Why didn't the relic reboot Jackie?

Obviously because plot but why else didn't it?
  4. Porcelyn

Does this game make anyone else feel sick? (Literally)

I sometimes feel nauseous too. I turned off Motion Blur and only look straight ahead when being driven in cars. First Person games always make me feel sick and disoriented at times.
  5. Porcelyn

Understand the Problem with Cyberpunk, Request Suggest features/game balance and be positive!

I really want gorilla arms that look like gorilla arms.
  6. Porcelyn

Glowing eyes

It happened with Jackie and Dexter too. I guess I will try to fiddle with the ray tracing settings. Thanks for the help.
  7. Porcelyn

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

8. Porcelyn

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

Takemura. I grown so fond of him. He sends texts, sometimes ones he doesn't mean too lol and you can interact with him eating, drinking, talking. I really like him and I want to know more about him. It's too bad they offed Jackie so quickly. You never got the time to feel like he was a friend.
  9. Porcelyn

Glowing eyes

Why do the eyes glow in the dark? Is it a graphics setting? How can I make it stop?
  10. Porcelyn

Terrible pacing

I feel you don't get nearly enough time with Jackie. He is only with you for story missions and it's over so fast I didn't feel anything when the inevitable happens.
  11. Porcelyn

NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

Thanks so much! I really did understand what I should be doing before.
  12. Porcelyn

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

Why didn't they just make them all BI. Then there really would be something for everyone.
  13. Porcelyn

I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

Let's not panic. The game has only been out for a day, mine is still 2 hours to go. I know we straight women and gay men almost always get the shaft but don't give up hope yet. Stay positive.
  14. Porcelyn

Oh my poor little Kerry! He's so cute and squishy. I died a bit inside I think...in a good way.
  15. Porcelyn

Where can I see this?
Top Bottom