Recent content by Potestaquisitor

+
  1. Potestaquisitor

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Not going to rant or flame in this post, but yeah...I'm not to happy with the game. I completed it on a ps4 pro (even though I have a ps5, but figured it was running the ps4 pro version anyway) so I played it on the pro. So I pick up my game early, get home and install, after about 54 mins it...
  2. Potestaquisitor

Ps4 Pro. Anyone else's game make the machine sound like a freaking jet engine?

Feels like ages since I posted in these forums. Ok I can play the game on the Ps4 Pro for the most most part, but the fan noise and the random crashes....yeeeesh . I got my ps5 delivered a few days back but have not copped my games over to it yet since I figure there is no next gen version...
  3. Potestaquisitor

The I LIKE WHAT I'VE SEEN Thread

I have never anticipated a game so much as this one, nor have I ever been excited more about an E3 than this one, why because of cyberpunk. I can't explain it but maybe some other users have had the same experience. Since the rumors dropped about it appearing at E3 afew months back, I have...
  4. Potestaquisitor

Ciri in Cyberpunk

What I wanna know is how many of you "instantly" knew (when playing Tw3 for the first time) that when Ciri was talking to Gerald it was a direct cyberpunk reference/Easter Egg? The moment she mentioned "they had metal in their head" ........I was like .......controller drop .....and that's...
  5. Potestaquisitor

Forums: Bugs and Errors

Yeah everthing is enabled, but I'm now able to log in here with the iPad. Something similar happend the last time the forum changed aswell, but it was awhile before it came rite. But I can now log in from all devices. Ty👍🏻
  6. Potestaquisitor

Forums: Bugs and Errors

Cant log in to forum using iPad/iPhone using safari or chrome text box for email and password just hangs or does not go to the two step verification, it just goes back to a blank email/password text box All relevant browser options are on. Can log in fine with laptop using chrome or edge...
  7. Potestaquisitor

What disappointed you about this game?

I have not got a lot to moan about with regards to this game, my problems are recent. Originally I played the game on a standard ps4.....then I got a ps4 pro and a decent 4k tv. The state the game was in (I think it was on version 1.31) was when it was at its best. Now it runs horribly on the...
  8. Potestaquisitor

Good show, good noise!

Yes it was wonderful, after viewing the old trailer 50 million times...….wow my mind went crazy when a saw the new one. I would have loved to see game play, but ik we have to wait...…..just saying watching the youtubers that got into seeing the closed demo does not help much either lol, I'm...
  9. Potestaquisitor

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I never really pay much attention to E3......but this year I did, why well because of cyberpunk. I am still abit confused about the trailer as it did not show what we actually getting. 2day I pick up my iPad to see my YouTube stream is filled with vids mentioning that cyberpunk is FPP. I...
  10. Potestaquisitor

In Defense of the First Person Perspective

There was some early promo slide where it mentioned first and third person mix, I did post the pic in here and it was an official slide cdpr had at some conference, I'm just having trouble finding it here in the new style forums, when I search my posts its only bringing up my last 5 posts and...
  11. Potestaquisitor

In Defense of the First Person Perspective

I kinda agree with the above vid (btw this channel is a excellent source on cp2077 lore and universe). If given the option in many games I prefer to play in third person cause like many have said...I get abit nauseous. I kinda would have been a lot happier if we were given the option. I...
  12. Potestaquisitor

Rumours and Speculations

But if anything relevant does come up I find the mods here are pretty good at linking and tagging to official news and info wihich is something I have always enjoyed about these boards. On the topic of Reddit, I have tried using it sometimes but I'm often confused as to how to follow info...
  13. Potestaquisitor

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Lol I remember those days of going into the news agencies and standing and reading the gaming mags because as teen money was tight and access to the net was having to go to a Internet cafe (lol are there still places like that?) Now I stand in the line waiting to check out at the grocery store...
  14. Potestaquisitor

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

The thing was the initial piain only lasted two days and using my guy mentality I was like it will blow over. The arm only started acting up (numbness) a week later. Lol I though at one stage I had a mini stroke or something lol. It's been in a sling for two weeks now and it cramps often...
  15. Potestaquisitor

PS4 Pro with 1.60 patch switches to 1080p

Dunno maybe somethings in settings, check video options in ps4 pro menu screens keep every thing on auto. I have the GOTY edition and regular and the both running ok with the tv screen in 4K. What 4K tv do you have? Mine is a Samsung Qled 4K. you also have to have the ps4 plugged into the...
Top Bottom