Recent content by ppuapu

+
  1. P

Roadmap Overview – Live Stream 12.12.2018

Please do not sell us more dreams and in the end will be another disappointment. But yeah winter holidays should make us better :)
  2. P

Why the silence [Reviews & Roadmap]?

Silence..nothing to say to this game anymore. Play 2 matches and get sicked of it. Bad design, bad feeling of everything. :(
  3. P

It’s time for GWENT Open #7!

Go Go Andrada, best of luck.
  4. P

Travel to never-before-seen Kingdoms!

Always lore is welcome in the witcher universe. Please consider to come back beyond the frame. I really love to see it back.
  5. P

A new adventure set in the world of The Witcher awaits!

Good we can play again gwent..or what it remained from it
  6. P

Homecoming Reveal

Burza and dev team stated that they hate HS and everything that hold from HS idea. Gwent like I see it about story and mechanic of cards. Board looks decent, not like i like it. But i can see that all the elements from HS are on this board. Another thing is CDPRD waisted 6 months only for...
  7. P

What to expect from Gwent Homecoming balancing?

If rows will be removed, gwent will lose identity and what it makes this game special than other games like Elder scroll and HearthStone. Removing lock row was first big mistake. Gwent in my opinion will became a banal card game like all others. I know an easy card game will get more people...
  8. P

A Beginner’s Guide To GWENT

Ok and?
  9. P

The Arena Mode - Opinions?

For me this mix without any rules, only pure RNG, how has more golds win. It is not fun. Wait for 2 weeks and we will how it will evolve. Only streamers that are playing 24/24 are excited about it.
  10. P

Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

If CDPR release on mobile in the same way you handle the PS4/Xbox, please do not release it because it is pointless. You think i will spend money and time for another PS4/Xbox/Mobile account? Please revise your logic in approaching product.
  11. P

BEYOND THE FRAME – Bonhart, Vilgefortz and Nivellen

Please continue with it is great. I know, the lore maniacs read books but still i love it. And the actor is great
  12. P

Why you abandon the game?

At list maybe share the source code so we can make private server or community develop it ^_^
  13. P

Why you abandon the game?

Why you abandon the game? I know we all play gwent but this game still have fans and it is a pity that you stopped develop it :(
  14. P

Massive Overhaul of the Interface

The new UI Usually i don't post on forums, but the new UI trigger me. Everything is wrong, please create 2 versions for mobile or PC and let the animation and card layout as it is. Animation is more than bad. Please do not make this game Hearth Stone. I support you cdproject since beta, but...
  15. P

Unable to load saved files

Yes same for me, i cant figure it out... :(
Top Bottom