Recent content by PR2501

+
  1. PR2501

Pitch black elements [Ray Tracing & Path Tracing]

- palm trees - cardboards on the floor (usually only from some distance) - some clothes (mostly 6th Street clothing) - some tarps (stuff covered with tarps or on shacks, booths) :think:
  2. PR2501

Race winner is given completely random now, isn't it?

I never had an issue BEFORE 1.6+, now it is. My mods don't touch anything about races, but I downloaded REDMod & REDLauncher
  3. PR2501

Race winner is given completely random now, isn't it?

Every race I had: - 1/6 Position in goal - All checkpoints Had to repeat first race three times because winner was given to someone else. Had to repeat second race three times. Had to repeat fourth race twice. Final race repeated FIVE TIMES so far and not the winner even though, I'll say it...
  4. PR2501

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

In the second and third meditations, the camera drifts downwards and you can see V and she still clips through the floor. You can't control the camera, but I think the camera was supposed to look ahead.
  5. PR2501

Frame generation stuttering on Ryzen CPUs

I get the occasional stutter since game version 1.6+. Never had any stutter before. (Ryzen 5600X / RTX 3070)
  6. PR2501

What do you want to see in the new 2.0 patch? Or in the next patches?

- Fix the Kusanagi they screwed it up in 1.6 - Improve Menu performance
  7. PR2501

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Anyone else fail this quest on purpose? Just because it's too funny what happens when you can't get the guy to Doc on time.
  8. PR2501

Stutter from time to time. Anyone experienced?

Did you turn off the Auto-Save? When a Auto-Save is created it can make your game stutter for half a sec or so.
  9. PR2501

I found the real villain of Cyberpunk 2077

It's whoever did this. :eek:
  10. PR2501

Please add a way to get rid of owned vehicles

Maybe we could sell them (for a much lower price than the purchase price) or if that's too complicated just add a way to delete them from our vehicle list. It's just not very immersive for me to own more than two vehicles. Upkeep and insurance must be a PITA. Furthermore some vehicles are just...
  11. PR2501

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Since 1.3 there's a lot of conversations you can't use Skip Dialogue/Fast Forward on anymore. There's too many to list/I didn't make a note for all of them, but examples would be the conversations you observe through the camera in The Heist mission, or the conversation Johnny has with you after...
  12. PR2501

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

1. Anytime I open the map, the world around me seems to deconstruct. For the tenth of a second it takes to open the map I can see objects disappearing in succession. This then leads to the world being reconstructed around me when I close the map again, with the lighting sometimes coming in after...
  13. PR2501

Dude where's my bike?

I've done all the stuff for Wako's district now and no Kusanagi, I've done plenty of quests in other places. I don't want to go through the entire game before I get the bike. It's cool. I'm gonna install 1.21 again, get the bike, do the Wilson, save the game. Then install 1.3 and continue that...
  14. PR2501

Dude where's my bike?

I used to get the Kusanagi CT-3X as soon as I hit 12 street cred. Now in 1.3 I'm at 24 street cred, lvl 18, and still haven't got the message from Wakako. I went to the parking lot where you can get the bike, but it's not there. I suppose it spawns only when you get the message from Waka. The...
Top Bottom