Recent content by pradagy

+
  1. pradagy

vandergrift mill value after ability change

unit does not have full mill value after ability was completely changed. card value 800, current mill value 200 old ability: damage an enemy by 1 CD1 new ability: shield resilience
  2. pradagy

unable to mill card after new patch

i suspect there is a clash of cards since the starter deck were updated. i keep getting an unable to complete request dialogue box when i press mill all.
  3. pradagy

User Experience Update is now live!

any news on the cardback?
  4. pradagy

Lock Doesn't Remove Resilience

1. unit was boosted in hand and gained resilience 2. unit was boosted by tactical advantage 3. unit locked by opponent 4. unit ignored locked status and remained on board at the start of the next round
  5. pradagy

Hubert Rejk needs to be nerfed

i actually agree that hubert should see some changes, but the truth is the NR faction is in the same spot as ST in that schirru was carrying too hard. For NR its a mix of combo pieces that when put together are insane, tbf if someone techs specifically against you in that matchup with lock +...
  6. pradagy

Wild Hunt Rider Should Be Balanced ASAP

i would disagree, I think given the lack of additional benefits that rider provide they are probably just fine. The listing of the available bronze thinners kinda shows it actually plays with no additional benefits. wild hunt rider: blocked if opponent plays TA, forcing you to expose a big...
Top Bottom