Recent content by premiumlagerbeer

+
  1. P

2 Bugs: Drowner and Savage Bear

2 Bugs: Drowner and Savage Bear Hi there, Want to report 2 bugs I've come across since the new patch. 1) Savage Bear - I was playing mulligan ST, used a vanguard to swap my wardancer (meaning 2 units go on the board) --> savage bear pinged the wardancer twice and the vanguard once. 2) Drowner...
  2. P

Salty forfeit in ranked ruins winners points?

I saw a similar topic on reddit a week back about a guy saying he would never GG someone who forfeited, because he felt they were robbing him of precious points. I think forfeiting when you know you've lost is totally fine. It's often a show of respect for the other player and shows an...
  3. P

Randomly placed Cerys

Cerys resurrects to a random row. I think it would be ideal if she resurrected to the row with the lowest power, because it can be frustrating when she pops onto a stacked row and opens up an Igni, etc., and in general I'd like to see RNG decreased in this game. But in short, yes, random row.
  4. P

Game crashed - where to submit crashlog?

Game crashed - where to submit crashlog? Hello, My game just crashed, and the pop up said the crash would be logged. Where do I send the text file?
  5. P

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Before today, I'd never been disconnected from a match. It's happened two games in a row now. Both times, I dragged a card out to play on my field and the game became unresponsive, with the card hovering in the air. My internet connection is fine, and my computer isn't acting up, etc. Anyone...
  6. P

Do you often buy kegs with real money?

Having opened upwards of 20 kegs at a time and receiving 0-1 golds and a couple of purples I already have, the thought that that could have cost me $40 keeps me from ever buying kegs. I did buy the starter pack though, and will be buying Thronebreaker.
  7. P

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

It's true actually, a 2 turn timer would be too big a nerf without reworking the card. But it's a pretty griefy card right now. You know it's coming, and if you didn't draw the right cards to shut down the Behemoths in round 1 (and sometimes later rounds), you basically need both card advantage...
  8. P

Hot Fix for Grave Hag

Give her a 2 turn counter and she's fine. But as is it's game over if you go into round 3 against Consume without card advantage.
  9. P

Ruined the game

I actually do think too many units are agile now. With weather being so much less powerful than it was, I wouldn't mind seeing a return to more row-locked units. I might be in the minority, but I found it made it more interesting, as there were more limits to consider when deck-building...
  10. P

Summoning Circle possible Bug

Hmmm, looking up the definition of Enemy, it says "Enemy – A Unit on your opponent’s side of the field", so it makes sense that it wouldn't work if said enemy has died, but it's still not very common-sense. Perhaps SC's description could clarify this by using the word "present on the field"? Or...
  11. P

Summoning Circle possible Bug

Can't Summoning Circle Gremist? Seems buggy to me, but perhaps this is intended. Opponent played Gremist and used the card's Bloodcurdling Roar ability to turn Gremist into a bear. I then used Summoning Circle to get my own Gremist, but SC simply procced without summoning anything. According to...
  12. P

How many female players out there?

I don't think the suggestion was to feature female hosts who know nothing about the game...
  13. P

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Calistarius Hm, that's interesting to hear that they potentially aren't going for the low-life side of Cyberpunk seen in Blade Runner and Neuromancer, etc. As much as I love that grimy underworld, it would be nice to see CDPR tackle something brighter. I loved Witcher 3, but it is sometimes...
  14. P

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

This guy, way back on page 1, knows what he's talking about! About 75% of this thread is so-called retrowave, which I hope is not the direction CDPR goes. To each his/her own, but the above, to me, seems more atmospheric and moving than retrowave.
  15. P

Why aren't yennefer unicorn and chironex gold ?

I preferred it being a gold card for sure
Top Bottom