Recent content by presstheeject

+
  1. P

"As a matter of style it’s always dark and raining in Night City." Wait what??

I agree completely here. I remember a discussion about day/night cycle on this forums some years ago. Someone suggested that the days should be Blade Runner-ish with that dark orange tint that suggests a polluted environment. Linked video for reference. Other than that I wouldn't mind regular...
  2. P

What other franchise should CDPR take over?

In my opinion World of Darkness or Vampire the Masquerade in particular. I don't think anyone could do it better, and if you've played Witcher and Bloodlines you know I'm right.
  3. P

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

Ain't that the truth. I've finally learned not to jump on any kind of hype train. I should have learned my lesson with Skyrim and Far Cry 3, but it took Fallout 4 to make it sink in. Witcher 3 is the only game that has come close to meeting expectations, but even so I'm being careful not to...
  4. P

Older Release Date and General Speculation Thread.

See it from the bright side, they will show Cyberpunk next year and that's 100% certain.
  5. P

Tension increasing... Can't say I'm a bit (read very) disappointed, but what are you gonna do.
  6. P

Anyone else have Open World Fatigue?

I guess I'm starting to kind of get an open world fatigue. But I think it's because of all the damn filler content as you say, just repeating the same things over and overa gain, and how the game just keeps shoving shit in your face in spite of the urgency of the main story. I still enjoy...
  7. P

The trailer was like a calling card for people who would like to work on the game. But yeah the game was officially announced before the trailer was released.
  8. P

How much humor should there be in CP2077

I like my comedy black. Ever seen In Bruges? Something like that, still dark depressing and atmospheric, but with parts that can make you laugh none the less.
  9. P

Making Money in Night City

Yeah, me neither. Except for when i played Dark Souls. Dark Souls 2 was a bit weird difficultywise with strange spikes here and there and ridiculously easy boss-fights. And a franchise that has gotten bigger is Far Cry, but I still prefer FC2 for the difficulty and atmosphere. But since we've...
  10. P

Yes of course. And making an advanced wanted-system would make consequences of the illegal activities more interesting. It would require planning instead of spontaneous muggings. You might not be able to steal medical treatment, but medical equipment requiring a skill stat for you to use...
  11. P

Sure I'd like many different ways to earn money, but I also want to feel the need to earn it beyond buying vanity stuff like a house. What often bothers me in Open World RPGs is that money simply has no value to start off with, making jobs even more pointless. So I'd like a reason to spend...
  12. P

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

I don't think the story will (not saying it shouldn't) focus on a cop story. The story will have to fit all roles, so dialogue options and certain events would be unique to specific roles. So to that extent it could be a cop-story if you chose that role. P.S: Some missions would probably play...
  13. P

If the game doesn't have [blank] i will be disappointed..

If the game never is released I will be disappointed.
  14. P

If I can't be a cop and fly the police cars then I'll be disappointed.
  15. P

Okay here's something, If the main story intrudes with cutscenes that takes away control from the player, or keep shoving notifications like "MAIN MISSION HERE, GO NOW" then I will be severely disappointed. But I'm guessing there will be dialogue options in CP2077 like in The Witcher, that...
Top Bottom