Recent content by ProfJJ

+
  1. ProfJJ

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, Jason and team Nice stream the other night, really enjoyed it! The proposed changes and/or discussion surrounding them are very nice to hear. From what I have gathered the most pressing issue in Gwent right now (and for future directions) is the hand limit. I liked the proposed idea...
  2. ProfJJ

Good day I was wondering are the design of cards like Viper Witchers, Traheaern Var Vdyffir, and to a lesser degree Kambi and Xavier Lemmens set in stone? These cards are highly disruptive (game losing to combo decks) and there is no risk in playing them. It feels really bad that these cards...
  3. ProfJJ

Hi Pawel. I can imagine you guys really worked/working hard on HC and you guys definitely deserve a break. With that in mind I have one question. With the full release of HC (including consoles) can we expect regular updates to the game like in the old days of Gwent?
  4. ProfJJ

Open PTR feedback

You can, just click the card and then click on the graveyard, just fyi graveyard, is now on the left and not on the right as "old Gwent"
  5. ProfJJ

Open PTR feedback

First of all, great job with HC so far. I really think this new direction of Gwent is the way forward! From playing PTR the whole weekend here is my 2 cents regarding constructive feedback: 1) It would be nice to see the number of cards in our deck/graveyard and this would be great if it could...
Top Bottom