Recent content by Prophet097

+
  1. Prophet097

[SPOILERS] Judy DLC Idea

well im on team judy but tbh every side quest with Judy/River/Kerry/panam is almost like a new game by itself i would really like to see it evolving into more stuff and more immersion like dates reaction to cheating and so on i experimented with it and turns out i could date judy and river...
  2. Prophet097

Weapon checking animation

nope thats not it its a diffrent animation 1610297680 parhaps its possible to do with mods maybe we should post a request for this in nexus... but tbh i would rather have the devs add it than mods cause mods have a bad impact after patches
  3. Prophet097

Weapon checking animation

i KNEW IT! i just found out there is a special animation to check your weapon and no im not talking when you first get it the first animation im talking before every fight (for immersion of course) being a gun junkie in rl i was hoping for something like that and was frustrated we only get...
  4. Prophet097

Weapon check animation

nah dont be dramatic if its there it means they know its there they probably had some bugs with it cut it out and work on it again im sure they will add it when its ready... unless... its already in the game and you need to do combination of keys were not aware of? xD
  5. Prophet097

Weapon check animation

i KNEW IT! i just found out there is a special animation to check your weapon and no im not talking when you first get it the first animation im talking before every fight (for immersion of course) being a gun junkie in rl i was hoping for something like that and was frustrated we only get...
  6. Prophet097

Rain animation

i just noticed that the Rayfield caliburn doesnt have rain animation when its raining on its windows is it supposed to be like that because it has a double layer (kinda) that covers the glass or is it just a bug? its just immersion tbh
  7. Prophet097

Photomode - disappointed

[...] most games dont even have a photomode AT ALL! i think they did a good job with it but i agree with some of what you said they do need to improve it add mantis blades more poses more tweaks and so but dude dont go all like "its disappointing"
  8. Prophet097

mayonnaise instead of blood when killing people with mantis blades?

its either a glitch that removes the color from the blood OR its just from there too much cyberware idk
  9. Prophet097

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

As Jackie says "chica"
  10. Prophet097

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

i agree with you i think they have alot of cut content that they planned to do like eating and stuff but they didnt add it cause of the early release
  11. Prophet097

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

how do you find the driving? lol i make so many car accidents from my keyboard is it possible to low the sensitivity of the car steering? cause in GTA V for example i can work with the keyboard just find
  12. Prophet097

The loot system is garbage

i found a problem in vendors for example you want to see how a shirt or a jacket look on your char but their is no option to preview it... so i have to buy it and then see how it looks on my characters but then i cant sell it back... the option the see it is only from your inventory menu not...
  13. Prophet097

Hoping future content drops add new/more interesting relationship choices

omg more romance options!!! im all for it!!!
  14. Prophet097

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

you play on ps4 or pc bro?
  15. Prophet097

The loot system is garbage

its logical for every guy do drop a gun... its not logical for you to pick everything you see up... im not criticizing but i think its perfectly ok for alot of stuff to drop, BUT! has it accured to you that you can just play a mission like COD and pick only health boosters and memos? i mean you...
Top Bottom