Recent content by Pseudolo

+
  1. P

Is there going to be support for 16:10 display resolutions?

16:10 screen here too and it works just fine, don't know what you all are talking about...
  2. P

[BUG] "Reason of state" fails when starting "On thin ice"

[BUG] "Reason of state" fails when starting "On thin ice" I finished "Reason of state" The last thing he said to me was that It didn't happen, but I don't know if it is a bug or if What I know is a bug is that the quest, that I successfully completed then and there, as...
  3. P

Griffin from the highlands contracts

Griffin from the highlands contracts Just one thing: when you cash it with the quartermaster, will it give you xp? I didn't get any from completion (I did it at lvl 25 and it is lvl 24) so I want to be sure it's not a bug, since I think It may not be the only one... I just got 25 gold and a...
  4. P

blackbought blacksmith

I sometimes get this too. If you want to temporary fix it, just meditate for a day and it will fix it. It works in Kaer Trolde too where the same bug occurs.
  5. P

[BUG] No experience whatsoever from quests

Well this is exactly the problem. I'm on steam, which has duly downloaded and installed the latest update, which for me fixed the achievements. The problem manifested itself after I restarted playing after the update. Can't even say for sure it was the update, since for the first couple of...
  6. P

[BUG] No experience whatsoever from quests

[BUG] No experience whatsoever from quests I reached level 25 completing Fists of fury Novigrad, for which I received the usual not big amount of XP, then went on questing (I did the archgriffin contract and the master armorer quest), but after a couple of quests I found out that none of them...
  7. P

1.08.3 Achievements still not working....

If you mean Steam completion of the game, Steam gives you a 100% completion only when you have completed all achievements...
  8. P

Miscellaneous questions

I have the steam version and I put aside (in another folder) some saves from before completing achievement rewarding quests. Now I put them back in the folder but they don't appear in the save list when loading a save. What can I do?
Top Bottom