Recent content by Pug.

+
  1. P

Mass Effect: Andromeda

One of the things that has me concerned is their recent statement that one of the worlds in Andromeda is bigger than the entirety of Dragon Age Inquisition. They were making the same kinds of comparisons when DAI came out (a single map being as large as DA:O, etc.), and look how that came out...
  2. P

State of the world in The Witcher 4 [Spoilers]

Not sure whether it confirms a Yenn / Geralt romance ... all I know is that Yennefer appears in the comic alongside Geralt, and Triss is absent. The Gwent campaigns will indeed be interesting. I'm curious when they will take place.
  3. P

Rafal_Jaki addressed this on a reddit thread: I don't think they are trying to cancel out the choices of those players that followed a different path. The comic book is a "what if," i.e. what if Geralt settles down with Yennefer and Ciri becomes a witcher. In any case, I agree with sv3672...
  4. P

Torment: Tides of Numenera

I'll give the game a thumbs up for the environments - very compelling and original art design. I find that I can only play it in one to two hour sessions, however. I realize that this is an old school isometric RPG, but the amount of text seems excessive even for that genre. I feel like I'm...
  5. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

How do you know that it wasn't their intention from the very beginning to release the concert on GoG? It only lagged a couple weeks behind the YouTube release. At any rate, I think it's good of them to give us several options for viewing media. I'd much rather watch this on a large screen TV...
  6. P

Torment: Tides of Numenera

Bought the ps4 edition of this game since I don't really have a PC capable of playing it - yeah, my computer is really, really old. I'll post my thoughts once I've had a chance to play it some. Never tried a console version of an isometric RPG before.
  7. P

Cyberpunk 2077 lore: Night City

Thanks for the video jtgizmo Sequel to Bladerunner is coming out this fall. Seems like the cyberpunk genre is really experiencing a resurgence. Hopefully CDPR will benefit from that upturn in interest when the game eventually releases.
  8. P

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Video Game Show concert now available on YouTube and GOG.com

As of this time, no, there is not.
  9. P

If that were the case, they would be releasing their games with DRM as well, which they are not. Everything on GoG, including the Witcher series, is still DRM free. I understand people taking issue with CDPR partnering up with businesses that use copyright protection - e.g. Dark Horse with...
  10. P

Make a great game with the worst ending - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

If you play Blood and Wine, most of your concerns and/or issues with the ending will probably be resolved. It provides more "closure," I suppose, and brings back some of the important characters from the main game.
  11. P

Meh, I didn't mind purchasing this through YouTube. It was $10 ... that's not going to make me or break me, and the video itself is one hour and thirty minutes. Seems like a pretty decent value to me. As for the quality, it purports to be streaming in 4K. Not sure if that's true or not, but it...
  12. P

I can understand having a default "canon" for those that are new to the series and have no vested interest in the outcome of Wild Hunt. Bioware does that sort of thing. Usually it just assumes player inaction, e.g. Keira Metz would be dead by default because the player has to make a concerted...
  13. P

New Dark Horse figures announced!

The Shani statue looks great. Really amazed at the quality of these pieces when they're only $35. Bring us a Philippa, bring us a Philippa!
  14. P

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

Looks like CDPR is doing a new line of statues in the Dark Horse series: Geralt with Ursine Armor, Dandelion, and Shani. Definitely going to pick up the last two, maybe even the second Geralt as well. Rafal_Jaki Any chance of us getting a Philippa Eilhart or Priscilla statue at some point...
  15. P

Starting fresh GOTY/ COMPLETE edition of witcher 3 (Need Help)

Follow the recommended levels in the game and you should be fine. Hearts of Stone is best played about three-fourths of the way into the main campaign, Blood and Wine after the conclusion. It's really an epilogue of sorts.
Top Bottom