Recent content by pureterror248

+
  1. pureterror248

Common Denominator

Did common denominator achievement today but did not receive it...
  2. pureterror248

Increase the Deck Limit

Also is there a reason we cant organize the order our decks appear in?
  3. pureterror248

Increase the Deck Limit

This is not a solution. I can also write down decks on notepad, but what is the point of all that. Everything should be client side.
  4. pureterror248

Increase the Deck Limit

Is there a reasoning behind the 40 deck limit in the collection. I want to have at least 1 deck for each leader and seasonal mode and that surpasses this limit. Can you please increase the limit CDPR. I cant even make new decks to experiment with, without deleting old ones.
  5. pureterror248

Game Out of Sync = Forfeit

I am continually getting this error in my games. I assume its do to animations occurring during end turn when im spawning new revenants. This has been such a letdown every time because the game is legit an easy win and I end up with a defeat out of nowhere. Not only do I waste my time I lost MMR...
  6. pureterror248

Is it possible to refund accidentally bought kegs?

Wanted to purchase kegs from crimson curse but accidentally purchased base kegs. Is there any way to exchange these.
  7. pureterror248

Close button bug when viewing own deck

While a new round started I clicked on my deck to see what cards were left in it and then i couldnt do my mulligans as the deck pop up would not close. Could not even play cards in the round and it ended up being a free win for the opponent. I couldnt even concede. This ruined my stats and is...
  8. pureterror248

Inconsistency between server and client

These should never happen it ruins the ranking experience
  9. pureterror248

Inconsistency between server and client

Was winning a game and then draw WTF.
  10. pureterror248

Free scraps???

I made my account like a year ago. Homecoming was more recent than that i guess. Either way it doesnt make sense for new players to join the game and have to compete with people that got 20k scrap for free.
  11. pureterror248

Free scraps???

actually my friend was lvl 1 when we started playing he hadnt done anything at all during the beta
  12. pureterror248

Free scraps???

First of all I would like to point out that I did not start this thread in order to be salty, I just have a legitimate inquiry about something that struck me as odd. So i only recently dedicated time to start playing Gwent even though I had created an account during the beta. My friend decided...
Top Bottom