Recent content by pvaxor

+
  1. P

Blood and Wine FAQ [No Spoilers]

Don't know if this is the right place to ask this - sorry if it is - but did 1.21 get rid of the detailed statistics screen? You know, the one with your DPS per sword or how long, in in-game weeks, days, hours, minutes even iirc you have been playing the game. I think you could bring it up...
  2. P

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

Looks like the mod doesn't restore _everything_ to its pre-1.21 original texturing/coloring? That's the Mastercrafted Ursine Trousers pre-1.21 (left hand) and the supposedly restored "original" via the mod on the right. I have the "All-In-One" version of Scoutbr0's Original Witcher sets mod...
  3. P

Petition to implement Blood and Wine's technical advancements into the entirety of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I still not have given up hope for an EE of the base game including the technical advancements introduced with B&W. Might be quite a ways off though, one year, maybe two? I'm happy to wait.
  4. P

Dear CDPR, please give us back the original armor textures

The easiest solution for CDPR probably could be to introduce a special kind of dye that, once applied restores the original pre-1.21 texturing. Might be something to consider for 1.22 or whatever. Edit: Or a toggle like the new one for switching off the automatic drawing and sheathing.
Top Bottom