Recent content by Qcws

+
  1. Qcws

Johnny's items don't get "used up" when you upgrade their tier.

I agree, incredibly frustrating.
  2. Qcws

Hotfix 1.05

Calm down you manchild. It's a game. A game which I'm having fun in, unlike you... But I thought you were the 'last remaining person to be happy playing'? Cringe. Take your anger out on someone else. 1608348119 You should have a first person driving camera height option in the gameplay menu.
  3. Qcws

Hotfix 1.05

That's one thing I find frustrating - games like FO76 And ME:Andromeda had less backlash and they were FAR buggier (in my experience) and FAR worse games (fun wise, story wise, etc.) I REALLY hope that all the anger and toxicity doesn't get to the team at CDPR. I hope they continue to make...
  4. Qcws

Hotfix 1.05

Walk button is lame. Plus that's an additional feature, not a bug fix, which should obviously take priority.
  5. Qcws

Hotfix 1.05

I don't know if you guys will see this - but I've literally played 60hrs or so of this game so far. I'm having a lot of fun and while it's not perfect, there's a lot of attention to detail and it shows. People are comparing this to FO76 and Andromeda, but they're nothing alike. This is an actual...
Top Bottom