Recent content by Queen_Skadi

+
  1. Queen_Skadi

Why does Johnny hate Arasaka specifically?

That statement is not exactly true 1611215494 And if all you have read is the edited thread how do you know that it was not done before the edits? Kind of relying on you to put 2 and 2 together here
  2. Queen_Skadi

About the endings [edited for spoilers; spoilers included]

Nothing wrong with wanting that, at least you are being honest about what you want, but that said if that is what you are looking for then there are always Disney films or Bioware games. I have nothing against happy endings and if a good believable story can be told that ends with a fitting...
  3. Queen_Skadi

I strongly disagree with this premise, it is as if you think a video game is supposed to be something you win rather than a story to experience. I don't believe there always needs to be a happy ending, a way for the main character to survive and win the hand of the princess, sometimes no...
  4. Queen_Skadi

I think the original Deus Ex was a game that needed no sequels, successors to carry on it's legacy sure but in terms of story I think it should just be a stand alone title, also I really hate the idea that the Squeenix games are supposed to be prequels to the original with their lazy "what if...
  5. Queen_Skadi

But yeah I can't say I grew so attached to V as a character that I am desperate to see their story continue, why does every new game in a series need to be a continuation of the previous character's story? Surely there are other stories to tell in the cyberpunk universe? And while Night City...
  6. Queen_Skadi

Cutting out somebodies tongue does not prove them a liar, it only proves you fear what they have to say, if you want to know the truth you will have to read the Johnny Silverhand short stories released by Mike Pondsmith yourself as I am not allowed to post the sources
  7. Queen_Skadi

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I dunno mun if the original Legend of Zelda was the peak then it could not have been a particularly high pedestal, while I guess we rank games based on the impression they left on us at the time I do find it hard to believe that no game has supassed it in the past 36 years? I mean sure there...
  8. Queen_Skadi

Can I skip Blistering love?

If you don't do these quests basically it just locks you out of one of the endings and Kerry's questline (and romance if you play a male character)
  9. Queen_Skadi

Can I skip Blistering love?

What? Don't like the idea of fondling grandmas? Pretty sure you gotta give up control for this quest or you cannot complete the quest chain as all the quests in this chain involve Johnny taking control. Of course you can just opt out of the questline if you truly don't want to do it, but thats...
  10. Queen_Skadi

Level/ Cred cap increase!

I dunno man personally I would be asking the opposite question, why is the level cap so high and do we need so many superfluous levels if the only change is damage numbers and moment to moment gameplay has no real change? Do we even need a leveling system at all?
  11. Queen_Skadi

I already tried that for old mate on page 2, you trying to bait me into getting another moderation?
  12. Queen_Skadi

Aww thats cute mun, of course I did try to give you the actual reason but if you want to go with your "assumptions" then by all means,
  13. Queen_Skadi

Yeah but Arasaka was always his main target and he was even willing to work with other corpos if it meant fucking over Arasaka.
  14. Queen_Skadi

Well I guess Arasaka did kidnap Alt and used Soulkiller on her but Johnny had a hate boner for Arasaka well before that, constantly kidnapped and assaulted corpos from Arasaka (cannot post what he actually called them as I am pretty sure the moderators would consider it a no no word) long before...
  15. Queen_Skadi

Move onto what? Another thread? If you want to move onto a different topic then sure go ahead and create a new thread but the topic of this thread is why Johnny hates Arasaka.
Top Bottom