Recent content by Quinaz

+
  1. Q

GWENT is now available on Steam!

I wanted to give feedback and the CDPR website redirected me here. So I don't know if any of the team will see this. BUT Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I just installed the game on Steam last night and I am having a blast! You guys are the best ever. The Steam community has been waiting...
  2. Q

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Dear CDPR, Will you please consider bringing Gwent to Steam? CDPR brought Thronebreaker to the platform becase they realized that there is a big Witcher fan base on Steam. So why not do this for Gwent? Its a pain in the behind to open GOG every day. And I'm starting play less not because I...
  3. Q

Witcher 3 Physical on GOG?

Hi all! I own all copies of the Witcher series on Steam but was wondering what would happen if I purchased a W3 game of the year physical edition? Would I be able to activate the key on GOG and have it show up as a owned game on that client and have GOG track my achievements and game time etc...
  4. Q

Hi Burza, Given the Homecoming news with regards to the CDPR tweet and the video mentioning that it will launch "via GOG" is it now safe to say CDPR will not launch Gwent on Steam and have officially changed their mind regarding what Rafal Jaki said back in 2016 about it launching on Steam for...
  5. Q

Will TB pre-orders hit Steam seeing as tho its a single-player stand alone RPG or is it going to be exclusive to GOG just like it seems Gwent is now? CDPR basically starting to look like the new EA from everything that has been going on regarding GOG. We should have the right to choose our...
  6. Q

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Burza, You guys mentioned that you don't want to be adding old Witcher music to the game but rather new music composed specifically for Gwent. That being said are people like Marcin Przybylowicz and Hanna Kubiak still at the studio working on sound design for Gwent along with others we...
  7. Q

Hi Burza, As always thanks for your devotion to this thread and the community. I'd like to know whether or not there will be a reset of our current game stats. For example the stats regarding our total number of victories and victories per faction as can be viewed on the profile page. 1...
  8. Q

Hi CDPR, Quick question regarding level progression. Do you guys have any plans at Homecoming or at a later stage of adding a prestige system to the current level system? Leveling past 100 could yield a reset to level 1 but with a allocated star or something similar to depict having reached...
  9. Q

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Each faction has its own META based on the current state of the game. It doesn't matter what competitive game you play, The meta will always be prevailant because its proven and effective. Why wouldn't anyone play GS right now for example? They are meta more than any archetype and hold their...
  10. Q

[Artwork] How to make Gwent feel like Gwent.

So lets get to a conclusion: HS is based of a ancient MMO that looks and plays like a pixelated childrens game playable on any toaster you can get your hands on with very little attention to detail and artwork right out of this years toddlers coloring book. Gwent on the other hand features a...
  11. Q

Is it possible unlock top tier borders by being low ranked? (Cheats or hacks?)

If they wish to join the PC rank pool that is fine but they shouldn't be able to display rewards attained in a different much less competitive pool. This is counter-intuitive and shouldn't be present in any rank ladder. In any competitive game when switching region servers or to a different...
  12. Q

So these players that opt into the PC rank pool are able to keep and show of their rewards attained from previous seasons where they were in a different, much smaller and low MMR pool? That is not fair. And makes every PC players grind pointless. This is nothing more than an exploit that should...
  13. Q

So your telling me PS4 is allowed to play crossplatform with us on PC but are ranked in a separate rank pool from us? If this is true it is the most stupid thing I have heard of, either limit them to their pool and their platform or allow cross-platform but integrate them in the PC or XBOX pool...
  14. Q

Funny thing is I noticed his border while playing him and then afterwards checked it out and it remained the same. Top 1000. So yes very strange. That is why I was wondering if there is an exploit some people may be using to receive borders. It also didn't change after re-logging.
  15. Q

Hi, I have recently played against a player who's highest rank ever achieved is 18 but he has the border for ending top 1000 in the previous season? How is this possible. please help me understand? I have been playing since closed beta and this is the third time I have seen something like...
Top Bottom