Recent content by quinn7v

+
  1. Q

Auto Hide HUD

Yea, the patch notes said they would have a new option to toggle HUD but it is not there. I even tried to press all the keys on the keyboard to see if they forgot to include the documentation in the options menu, but nothing...Maybe they had intended to put it in, but forgot, lol...
  2. Q

Give an option to only show certain HUD elements when entering combat

Yea, looks like we are in luck! They added an option to turn the HUD off by a hotkey or click in the new patch, cool.
  3. Q

Give an option to only show certain HUD elements when entering combat

Give an option to only show certain HUD elements when entering combat There is a mod that I discovered that does this, but I think this is something that you guys could do for those that don't look at or use mods. When exploring the witcher world, I like to turn off the upper left status bars...
  4. Q

Blurry line on display since 1.07. Bug

I had a strange line on my display too when I first played the game a few weeks ago. How I fixed it was to change the screen settings to "full screen" from "borderless" window. That got rid of that horizontal line across the screen. The recent patch reset all settings to default, and the default...
  5. Q

Building a gaming PC

A couple things I disagree with. Do buy a laptop, if you like the portability factor. Today's gaming laptops are constantly getting better and giving more value than in the past. The video cards are also approaching the power of the PC video cards, such as Nvidia's laptop gaming GPUs are now...
  6. Q

Camera auto-center

This is so easily fixed and should be patched in the next patch. The option already apparently exists, yet CD project didn't include it in the options menu. What the hell?? Players should not have to fiddle with the debug mode in order to fix the camera to their preference!
  7. Q

Feature request, ability to sit down.

Feature request, ability to sit down. You guys created such a beautiful world, and I was disappointed that Geralt can't sit down and admire the view. There are beds and chairs scattered around the world, but poor Geralt is condemned to always be standing up, and can't ever sit down on a chair...
  8. Q

BIG patch coming in 6-7 days

Hopefully they will fix the most critical bugs, which is the freezing in inventory as well as in the meditation screens, and they should allow ALL keys to be rebound, it is pretty ridiculous they locked in certain keys. This is supposed to be a PC version of the game! Also, my personal request...
  9. Q

[PC] Does anybody else have no strong attack?

My strong attack action was not mapped to any button by default, so I had to map it myself. You click on the text, and then hit the key you want strong attack to be. Not sure if this is what your problem is though. ---------- Updated at 07:15 PM ---------- To be more clear - go to options -...
  10. Q

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

Kicking this to the top, as it is a major bug many people want fixed ASAP!
  11. Q

Suggestion, vary the wind more, and have days where it is calm with no wind.

Suggestion, vary the wind more, and have days where it is calm with no wind. It is too windy all the time in the Witcher world. Please put more variation in the wind, sometimes have it be dead calm, with no wind at all, then have some times and days where it is just a little windy, with a...
  12. Q

2.47 GB Patch Downloading - Notes?

No new patch on steam so far that I can see...
  13. Q

An honest question about performance

I read this game is very video card dependent, I suggest getting a GTX 970, save up for it, that is said to run the game well, it is about 330 dollars.
  14. Q

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

I have the same problem. I have windows 7 64-bit, and have a GTX 980M with the latest updated drivers. The game will freeze not only on inventory, but on the meditation screen. And the longer you stay on the inventory screen, the more likely it will freeze .
Top Bottom