Recent content by rad_cow

+
  1. R

Never Played a Witcher game, Want to play W3...

If you don't play the first and second, but want to play the third, then go play the first and second. They're fantastic games and totally worth the like 7 and a half dollars that they are when they're on sale. It has nothing to do with continuity, they're just awesome games.
  2. R

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Oh dear God.. I'm revisiting this thread since shortly after it was started and it has seriously skyrocketed. This is phenomenal. Where do people learn to do this kind of thing? I'd love to be able to make something half as cool as these if I only knew where to start.
  3. R

we imagine what the First Gameplay trailer will be like.

I would like a combination of all of the classes in the same trailer. Do a cool montage flashing between a couple classes at a time. Much like what Wisdom said with pairing classes, but tack them all into the same trailer. Something that shows how you can truly do anything you want. You can play...
  4. R

Delicious, delicious irony.

tl;dr
  5. R

Space Travel

It'd be cool, but it wouldn't make much of a difference. It'd essentially just be another district in the city with a different skybox. I'd prefer the full focus of development to be on Night City.
  6. R

Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season

If this game is anything like Assassin's Creed in terms of open world conflict, I'll like it. Everything you do in that game makes you feel like a badass. I'd really enjoy just getting on to have cops chase me for a good 25 minutes while running around triggering all sorts of the neat little...
  7. R

Mars War Logs

I'm curious how you've managed to play games without using WASD.
  8. R

your most anticipated games

Cyberpunk 2077. I know, I'm so original. Honestly I'm not really looking forward to much. I have a back log the size of the Earth. Maybe X-Rebirth. The Skyrim GOTY edition if that ever comes around.
  9. R

Bethesda teases new game

Now I'm not saying I liked what they did to TES, because I despise it. I still play Morrowind ffs. But the cycles for their games are long. Several years go between each game because these games have massive amounts of content. And keep in mind that the same dev team is working on Fallout and...
  10. R

Razer honors orders placed on hoax code

Wow, that's amazing. I've never bought a Razer product in my life because I didn't think it was worth it. Now I just might.
  11. R

LucasArts closed down

The industry is running out of ideas.. Soon Open World games are going to be as overdone as generic shooters...
  12. R

A Living, Breathing NIGHT CITY

Yeah I know. I read through that thread, I'm not sure if I ever posted but I wanted to add that in at the end of my post here because it was on my mind at the time. And the system I think I was thinking of was the Assassin's Creed notoriety system. High profile actions draw attention, max out...
  13. R

LucasArts closed down

This could possibly turn out good if a good company gets the rights. It'll most likely be EA'd or something, though.
  14. R

BEST TRAILER for a videogame EVER

Remember that one time when Aliens.....
  15. R

Deus Ex: Human Defiance is a game, reveal is tomorrow

I got the impression that it being a game was the joke and that's it's still going to be a damn movie.
Top Bottom