Recent content by Radiant_Dawn

+
  1. Radiant_Dawn

Crafting System (Iconic Weapon Blueprints)

Iconics are unique, there shouldn't be an option to craft more of them. But it would be good to have a prompt on their disassembling, or an option to filter them out when you do a mass disassembling.
  2. Radiant_Dawn

Conceptual video of improved melee combat

While your variant looks a bit toonish, I would not mind a bit of camera shaking and bassy sounds.
  3. Radiant_Dawn

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I've got a question about the Arasaka ending. While in orbit, you can make a call to your friends. But almost everyone except Vic won't talk to you. I may be missing something, but does it mean that everyone abandoned you then? If so, that really sucks, after everything you have done for them.
  4. Radiant_Dawn

Johnny + V relationship is poorly written [Spoilers]

It's not that important. What's really important is that Johnny starts to show his another sides only after you've already established your friendship. My point is not that being friends with Johnny is mandatory. My point is that if you decide to side with him, that wouldn't be supported by the...
  5. Radiant_Dawn

It's fine when you are mean to Johnny and he is mean to you till the end. But it's not fine when you decide to go his path -- both of you don't trust each other for a while and BOOM -- best friends 4ever. The story is missing some buildup for that.
  6. Radiant_Dawn

1. Johnny is not a relic. Johnny is written on that relic. He couldn't save V from Dex's bullet, even if he wanted to. He saved V's life, in some way. But very metaphorically, it wasn't obvious to me. 2. I know, but it seems far-fetched. Something more substantial is needed, considering the...
  7. Radiant_Dawn

I'm done with my 100% walkthrough now, and there are a lot of things to discuss -- but the main one is the Johnny and V relationship line. While I liked the overall impression, there is a list of inconsistencies I cannot solve for myself: - Johnny and V become friends quickly and suddenly...
  8. Radiant_Dawn

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

It is not, even close. Indeed. Forum rules won't let me say more.
  9. Radiant_Dawn

CDPR stock goes down 14% today

A time will show if CDPR had learned some lessons from their fuckup with the game launch and investors escape. The lack of communication worries me especially. They may be staying low profile and trying to make a miracle, like the Hello Games did, but I'm very skeptical about it. They're too...
  10. Radiant_Dawn

nVidia integer scaling not working with the game

I'm also interested, since I play on FullHD monitor and cannot run the game in 4k@60 fps with DLSS Performance. I'd like to compare 1870p DLSS Performance vs 4k Integer Scaled.
  11. Radiant_Dawn

"Unmarked special" cars which are possible to save: how many are there? What are they? Where to get them?

I also wonder, but are these cars special? Can't you just pick any? I'd also check a white Mizutani cabrio near one of the blue bandit events.
  12. Radiant_Dawn

The problem is that I actually liked the gunplay and driving -- initially the most doubtful features. The things they have actually failed seemed much more trivial to me -- mostly hacking, basic AI and contextual animations. And yes, I remember W2 and W3 launches. CP2077 was definitely much...
  13. Radiant_Dawn

CP2077 is objectively worse performed than their previous games. Too much of cheap design solutions, roughly cut content and underdelivered promises. That's in high contrast with their previous games, which were more primitive but better built. Yeah, the story is great and it pushed the...
  14. Radiant_Dawn

There's no sign of something significant either. The only improvements they made are bugfixes, and the game is still half-baked. There's also no official info about DLCs or any content improvements. There is. CDPR are not a creative commune, it's a large money-making company. If they decide...
  15. Radiant_Dawn

Make a portable cyberdeck

Some quests (Red Prophet) and interactions may require cyberdecks, which forces the player to switch their Berserk/Sandevistan to one. Please, make a portable cyberdeck like the one Johnny carries in his flashbacks, to interact with terminals and PCs with no quickhacks ability, for...
Top Bottom