Recent content by Raendwyr

+
  1. Raendwyr

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Happy Valentines day, chooms! May you be spending it with your significant other, alone or with our lovely Judy, hope it is a wonderful day for all of you! Here's a shot i took a while back that i really liked from Pyramid Song, and since it fits the ocasion, why the hell not share it here...
  2. Raendwyr

First of all, loved the quest! Beautifully written, absolutely preem work!! I discovered the comics just yesterday, read through it all already, and now i'm damn excited for new chapters to come! I just want to see Max get back to Chloe, damnit hahaha! That last panel were she says ''I knew it...
  3. Raendwyr

@XxSalviixX , thank you for the kind words, choom, love to see all the preem stuff you bring up everyday too!! <3 Yeah, those artists are amazing!! Loved that little detail on V's arm too, and the backpatch on her jacket with the two little ghosts representing her and Judy, beautiful! Indeed...
  4. Raendwyr

Hello, chooms! Hope you all had an amazing week, and an even better friday! I've not been playing that much Cyberpunk these past few days, so i don't have that many new photos of our lovely Judy to share with you, sooo, i tought i would share some artists that i follow that make beautiful...
  5. Raendwyr

Hey chooms, hope you all had a lovely day. Here's my pics of the day for all of you! ( Also, as a side note, sorry for the giant merged post today. Judy's Express is so fast that sometimes i fall a little behind haha! ) As always, Judy's Express has no breaks! Love you all! :beer: :cool:
  6. Raendwyr

Damn, XxSalviixX, preem work, as always!! Loved the way you involved more characters, and gave them more personality than what we saw in the game until this point! It was so cool to see V making an impact in Judy's life and the people around her! As always, a delight to read, went through it all...
  7. Raendwyr

Same here, the last time i was on an actual forum before this one was just to discuss some faulty guitar amps hahaha. Got the same reaction too, until i met you chooms! (Side note, i'm dying of laughter because of that meme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:)
  8. Raendwyr

Eyy, chooms, hope all is well! Just passing by to say that those lovely stories @XxSalviixX and @BajiHok , and the messages that @Zenphor created and shared here got my mind flying, and got me into thinking about a short little story of V and Judy. It may take a some time, as i'm used to...
  9. Raendwyr

It's a first for me too, choom! Judy's Express is really something else! You people are pure gold, may our train never stop and its speed continue unmatched! :beer:
  10. Raendwyr

I would LOVE to see things like this happen in the game! Just imagine killing some Tyger Claws and getting a really angry call from Wakako, maybe asking for payment to settle the score or demanding you do a job for them or, like you said, have the Tyger Claws hunt V, prepare ambushes/etc, like...
  11. Raendwyr

I would love to see a dance scene with V and Jude like that, and not on just a single occasion haha! But definitely the both of them dancing, under the moonlight, beside a campfire, would be just magical! :sad: I didn't play Life is Strange ( yet.. ) but i'm looking forward to it, haven't heard...
  12. Raendwyr

Thank you again, @XxSalviixX , for the lovely words!!! :love::sad: And, yeah, for me as well, the lack of interactions after the quests are more of a problem than the bugs! I agree 100%, one of the top priorities for CDPR following these bug fixing patches should be to bring life to NC! Damn...
  13. Raendwyr

Welcome to the Judy Express, choom!
  14. Raendwyr

Hello, chooms! Hope all is well and you're all having a nice day! I was listening to some Porcupine Tree and it got me thinking of Judy and V, more especifically the song Lazarus! And it got me thinking about the mini quest concept XxSalviixX created the other day, about going to explore some...
  15. Raendwyr

I could not have said it better myself! I refuse to believe that after all this care and attention to detail in creating these people CDPR would not bring them really to life with these DLCs and Expansions, it would be crazy to do so imo. Indeed, this game is amazing in a lot of aspects already...
Top Bottom